(FROM THE HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) — MySpace TV is developing a series starring Ian Ziering, based on the Beverly Hills, 90210 veteran’s 2006 comedy short film Man vs. Monday. The story revolves around an office drone (Ziering) whose difficult Monday morning is karmic retribution for a weekend of misbehavior. ”In the entertainment industry there remains one constant: change,” Ziering said in The Hollywood Reporter. ”I believe the digital world presents tremendous opportunities for the producers who understand it, and I am launching a digital production company, iMan Productions, to take advantage of this opportunity.” So far, the year-old MySpace TV has enjoyed a moderate success with Quarterlife, though that show was quickly yanked from traditional television airwaves shortly after it made the move to NBC earlier this year. (The Hollywood Reporter)
Posted May 16 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Fox News anchor Harris Faulkner sues Hasbro over same-named toy hamster
- Casting Net: Scott Eastwood set to become action star in 'Overdrive'
- 'Scream' honors Wes Craven during finale
- Ellen Page says her 'Freeheld' role inspired her to come out
- 'Brides of Dracula' series from 'Arrow' producer gets NBC pilot commitment
- 'SYTYCD' mentor blog: Travis Wall on why the judges 'floored' him this week
- Christina Applegate is a terrible Meryl Streep in Funny or Die's Lifetime spoof
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- Victoria Justice, Andrew & Laura, Rihanna and More!