(FROM THE HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) — MySpace TV is developing a series starring Ian Ziering, based on the Beverly Hills, 90210 veteran’s 2006 comedy short film Man vs. Monday. The story revolves around an office drone (Ziering) whose difficult Monday morning is karmic retribution for a weekend of misbehavior. ”In the entertainment industry there remains one constant: change,” Ziering said in The Hollywood Reporter. ”I believe the digital world presents tremendous opportunities for the producers who understand it, and I am launching a digital production company, iMan Productions, to take advantage of this opportunity.” So far, the year-old MySpace TV has enjoyed a moderate success with Quarterlife, though that show was quickly yanked from traditional television airwaves shortly after it made the move to NBC earlier this year. (The Hollywood Reporter)
Posted May 16 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- George Takei: Nimoy 'the most human person I've ever met'
- Zachary Quinto on Leonard Nimoy: 'a father figure to me'
- Kevin Hart, Will Ferrell in 'Get Hard': Red-band trailer really, REALLY NSFW
- Natalie Dormer stars in Hozier's 'Someone New' video
- Vincent D'Onofrio as 'Daredevil' nemesis Wilson Fisk: First Look
- Pharrell talks 'The Voice,' Lionel Richie as adviser
- 'Spider-Man': Drew Goddard as director?