(FROM THE HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) — MySpace TV is developing a series starring Ian Ziering, based on the Beverly Hills, 90210 veteran’s 2006 comedy short film Man vs. Monday. The story revolves around an office drone (Ziering) whose difficult Monday morning is karmic retribution for a weekend of misbehavior. ”In the entertainment industry there remains one constant: change,” Ziering said in The Hollywood Reporter. ”I believe the digital world presents tremendous opportunities for the producers who understand it, and I am launching a digital production company, iMan Productions, to take advantage of this opportunity.” So far, the year-old MySpace TV has enjoyed a moderate success with Quarterlife, though that show was quickly yanked from traditional television airwaves shortly after it made the move to NBC earlier this year. (The Hollywood Reporter)
Posted May 16 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Jonah Hill to host 'Saturday Night Live'
- Interracial marriage drama 'Loving' acquired by Focus Features
- Lady Gaga is getting her own 'Monster High' doll
- Melissa McCarthy hosts 'SNL': Talk about it here
- Chiwetel Ejiofor says he'll never forgive Mark from 'Love Actually'
- Hear Disney princesses sing in their original languages
- Jesse Eisenberg says Lex Luthor in 'Batman v Superman' is a modern take