(FROM THE HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) — MySpace TV is developing a series starring Ian Ziering, based on the Beverly Hills, 90210 veteran’s 2006 comedy short film Man vs. Monday. The story revolves around an office drone (Ziering) whose difficult Monday morning is karmic retribution for a weekend of misbehavior. ”In the entertainment industry there remains one constant: change,” Ziering said in The Hollywood Reporter. ”I believe the digital world presents tremendous opportunities for the producers who understand it, and I am launching a digital production company, iMan Productions, to take advantage of this opportunity.” So far, the year-old MySpace TV has enjoyed a moderate success with Quarterlife, though that show was quickly yanked from traditional television airwaves shortly after it made the move to NBC earlier this year. (The Hollywood Reporter)
Posted May 16 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Michael B. Jordan: Why I’m Torching the Color Line
- Jon Bon Jovi wrote a new song for the Rutgers' class of 2015
- Nicki Minaj drops 'The Night Is Still Young' video on Tidal
- TLC yanks '19 Kids and Counting' reruns
- Kanye West's 'All Day' gets misheard lyrics video from Joe Mande
- Robert De Niro to grads: 'You're f---ed'
- Kurt Sutter's new series a go at FX
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 10 hottest tours
- George Clooney, Meghan Trainor, Pharrell & Zoë and More!