(FROM THE HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) — MySpace TV is developing a series starring Ian Ziering, based on the Beverly Hills, 90210 veteran’s 2006 comedy short film Man vs. Monday. The story revolves around an office drone (Ziering) whose difficult Monday morning is karmic retribution for a weekend of misbehavior. ”In the entertainment industry there remains one constant: change,” Ziering said in The Hollywood Reporter. ”I believe the digital world presents tremendous opportunities for the producers who understand it, and I am launching a digital production company, iMan Productions, to take advantage of this opportunity.” So far, the year-old MySpace TV has enjoyed a moderate success with Quarterlife, though that show was quickly yanked from traditional television airwaves shortly after it made the move to NBC earlier this year. (The Hollywood Reporter)
Posted May 16 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Scandal' stars are back to work on season 6
- Eva Longoria dings Donald Trump at DNC: 'My father is not a rapist'
- 'Bachelorette': Wells gives 'spirited' episode recap on Snapchat
- Michelle Obama hits back at Donald Trump in powerful DNC speech
- Shannen Doherty shares breast cancer update after shaving head
- Paul Simon performs 'Bridge Over Troubled Water' at DNC
- Sarah Silverman to Bernie Sanders holdouts: 'You're being ridiculous'
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 4 Panels
- 'Friends': See the Cast's Evolution Over 10 Years
- This Is What the First Lollapalooza Looked Like
- Comic-Con 2016: See Scenes From Marvel's Showcase
- Comic-Con 2016: See Portraits of Marvel Studios Stars
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 3 Panels