(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? Katee Sackhoff (Battlestar Galactica) has joined the cast of FX’s drama series Nip-Tuck in the recurring role of Dr. Theodora ”Teddy” Lowe, a new doctor who challenges Sean (Dylan Walsh). She will appear in four episodes of the upcoming sixth season. Also making an appearance on the show’s next run will be Morgan Fairchild, who plays a movie star in one episode. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted May 19 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Ryan Adams is done covering albums after Taylor Swift's '1989'
- Watch the first two episodes of Hulu's 'Freakish'
- Hanson sang the national anthem the last time Cleveland made the World Series
- 'DWTS' used the 'Outlander' theme song — and it went over big
- Michael Gleason, 'Remington Steele' co-creator, dies at 78
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Can the team work with Daisy and Ghost Rider?
- Trump launches surreal nightly newscast