(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? Katee Sackhoff (Battlestar Galactica) has joined the cast of FX’s drama series Nip-Tuck in the recurring role of Dr. Theodora ”Teddy” Lowe, a new doctor who challenges Sean (Dylan Walsh). She will appear in four episodes of the upcoming sixth season. Also making an appearance on the show’s next run will be Morgan Fairchild, who plays a movie star in one episode. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted May 19 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Scandal' stars are back to work on season 6
- Eva Longoria dings Donald Trump at DNC: 'My father is not a rapist'
- 'Bachelorette': Wells gives 'spirited' episode recap on Snapchat
- Michelle Obama hits back at Donald Trump in powerful DNC speech
- Shannen Doherty shares breast cancer update after shaving head
- Paul Simon performs 'Bridge Over Troubled Water' at DNC
- Sarah Silverman to Bernie Sanders holdouts: 'You're being ridiculous'
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 4 Panels
- 'Friends': See the Cast's Evolution Over 10 Years
- This Is What the First Lollapalooza Looked Like
- Comic-Con 2016: See Scenes From Marvel's Showcase
- Comic-Con 2016: See Portraits of Marvel Studios Stars
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 3 Panels