In preparation for the May 30 release of the Sex and the City movie, I thought it might be fun to revisit some classic scenes from the HBO series. Today’s clip — which follows a quick interlude of Miranda and Robert (Blair Underwood) watching Jules & Mimi — finds Carrie attempting to get restitution after her Manolo Blahniks are stolen at friend Kyra’s (Tatum O’Neal) baby shower. Yeah, it’s just a pithy answering machine message, but it’s one of my all-time favorite SATC moments. Or as Carrie puts it, “One giant step for me, one small step for single-womankind.”
Posted May 19 2008 — 1:35 PM EDT
- Critics' Choice Awards: Which show should win Best Comedy Series?
- When are the 2017 Golden Globe nominations?
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'TVD,' 'Supernatural,' 'OUAT' and more
- 'Power Rangers' poster calls out the new megazords
- The 'Yule Log' is back on VOD to heat up the holidays
- 'Rogue One': Where to watch the world premiere live stream
- J.J. Abrams, HBO developing space exploration drama