Twenty-five years ago she showed the world that girls just wanna have fun, and even at 54, Cyndi Lauper seems like she’s still having it. This dance-floor banger from her upcoming Bring Ya to the Brink (out May 27) comes, she tells EW, “from the title of the Henry Miller book Into the Night Life, which inspired Lawrence Ferlinghetti’s A Coney Island of the Mind, which inspired me to describe the images of nightlife here in NYC.” To stream the track, use the player below.
(Andrew Marks / Retna)
Posted May 21 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Kristen Bell’s gift to Dax Shepard makes us all miss 'Parenthood'
- Casting Net: Jason Momoa to star in lumberjack thriller Braven
- Brad Paisley gets ready for football season with 'Country Nation' video
- Selena Gomez is officially in 'Neighbors 2'
- Interracial family comedy in the works at NBC, from Parks and Recreation pair
- Emily Ratajkowski is over 'Blurred Lines': 'It's the bane of my existence'
- Janet Jackson shares powerful new single, 'Unbreakable'
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- Heidi & Howie, Chris Evans, Kelly Rowland and More!