Twenty-five years ago she showed the world that girls just wanna have fun, and even at 54, Cyndi Lauper seems like she’s still having it. This dance-floor banger from her upcoming Bring Ya to the Brink (out May 27) comes, she tells EW, “from the title of the Henry Miller book Into the Night Life, which inspired Lawrence Ferlinghetti’s A Coney Island of the Mind, which inspired me to describe the images of nightlife here in NYC.” To stream the track, use the player below.
(Andrew Marks / Retna)
Posted May 21 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Thom Yorke made an 18-day-long soundtrack, still not new Radiohead music
- Two more seasons of 'Serial' are on their way
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Jenelle Evans wanted for allegedly attacking ex-fiance
- Kanye West tapped as a headliner for Atlanta's Birthday Bash 20
- Taylor Swift's 'Bad Blood' hits No. 1
- Suge Knight refuses to attend hearing
- MTV 'Catfish' subject arrested in D.C.