Twenty-five years ago she showed the world that girls just wanna have fun, and even at 54, Cyndi Lauper seems like she’s still having it. This dance-floor banger from her upcoming Bring Ya to the Brink (out May 27) comes, she tells EW, “from the title of the Henry Miller book Into the Night Life, which inspired Lawrence Ferlinghetti’s A Coney Island of the Mind, which inspired me to describe the images of nightlife here in NYC.” To stream the track, use the player below.
(Andrew Marks / Retna)
Posted May 21 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Jason Sudeikis to star in really unique Fox comedy project
- Meet Stone Crandall, Chris Hemsworth's well-endowed hunk in 'Vacation'
- Exclusive photos and intel on new characters from season 6 of ‘The Walking Dead'
- 'CSI' casts 'Faking It' star Katie Stevens for finale
- Christina Applegate on turning down 'Legally Blonde': 'What a stupid move'
- The Chilean miners disaster story comes alive in first trailer for 'The 33'
- 'Banshee' confirmed canceled after fourth season
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Tyra Banks, The Madden Bros., Taylor Schilling & More!