Denise Richards’ reality show, It’s Complicated, airs on E! in the same hour block (both move to Sundays after their May 26 premieres) as Living Lohan. Like Dina Lohan’s, Richards’ series also features multiple shots of a blonde in oversize sunglasses yip-yak-yakking while navigating a giant SUV. Yay! Richards, now more famous for her bitter divorce from Charlie Sheen than her acting, shows off her single-mom life, though she limits the use of her two small daughters in the series. (Sheen unsuccessfully sued to keep the girls off camera. Yes, Charlie Sheen is the unseen voice of reason here.) Richards has a personal psychic, a personal tanning expert, a personal chiropractor, an amiable widowed father, and about 3,000 pets, and she still doesn’t have a lot going on. It’s Complicated is one of those ”celebs, they’re just like us!” shows in which we’re expected to enjoy watching a famous pampered person doing things we don’t want to do either. We see Richards go to the DMV, buy a BBQ grill, encourage her pet pigs to mate. Shall I repeat that last part? Pigs hump. And when they fly, I will tune in again. D
It's ComplicatedDenise Richards' reality show, It's Complicated, airs on E! in the same hour block (both move to Sundays after their May 26 premieres) as...It's ComplicatedReality TVDenise Richards' reality show, It's Complicated, airs on E! in the same hour block (both move to Sundays after their May 26 premieres) as...2008-05-23
Genre: Reality TV; Starring: Denise Richards
Posted May 23 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Orphan Black' creator on that crazy, twerktastic episode: 'It was an important one for us'
- 'Orphan Black': Dylan Bruce on Paul's big moment
- Ryan Reynolds makes young fan's dream come true on 'Deadpool' set
- And the winner of the 2015 Eurovision Song Contest is...
- Stanley Kubrick's 'The Shining' at 35: Horror director Ted Geoghegan pays tribute
- Sting and Jimmy Fallon take 'Roxanne' to barbershop
- 'Mad Max' gets the 'Mario Kart' mashup it deserves
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Karina Smirnoff, Zachary Quinto, Taylor Swift & More!