EW.com has learned that rock-pop singer Katy Perry will appear as herself on The Young and the Restless on June 12. Perry, whose single ”I Kissed a Girl” is in the top 10 on iTunes, will tape scenes in which she is at a photo shoot for the show’s new fashion magazine, Restless Style. She’ll be the second cover girl for the magazine, which launched an online component last week, restlessstyle.com. Check out Entertainment Weekly’s music section next week (in the Summer TV Preview ‘08) for more about Perry, and look for behind-the-scenes footage of the shoot on Soap Watch in a couple of weeks.
Posted May 26 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt