EW.com has learned that rock-pop singer Katy Perry will appear as herself on The Young and the Restless on June 12. Perry, whose single ”I Kissed a Girl” is in the top 10 on iTunes, will tape scenes in which she is at a photo shoot for the show’s new fashion magazine, Restless Style. She’ll be the second cover girl for the magazine, which launched an online component last week, restlessstyle.com. Check out Entertainment Weekly’s music section next week (in the Summer TV Preview ‘08) for more about Perry, and look for behind-the-scenes footage of the shoot on Soap Watch in a couple of weeks.
Posted May 26 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Wes Craven's 5 most twistedly influential films
- A$AP Rocky brings 'L$D' to the VMAs
- Celebrity reactions to Kanye West's MTV VMAs speech
- Miley Cyrus announces new album during VMAs performance
- 'Bad Blood' wins Video of the Year at the MTV VMAs
- The most GIF-able moments from this year's MTV VMAs
- 'I Am Cait' recap: 'The Dating Game'
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Khloé & Kris, Elsa & Chris, Rihanna and More!