EW.com has learned that rock-pop singer Katy Perry will appear as herself on The Young and the Restless on June 12. Perry, whose single ”I Kissed a Girl” is in the top 10 on iTunes, will tape scenes in which she is at a photo shoot for the show’s new fashion magazine, Restless Style. She’ll be the second cover girl for the magazine, which launched an online component last week, restlessstyle.com. Check out Entertainment Weekly’s music section next week (in the Summer TV Preview ‘08) for more about Perry, and look for behind-the-scenes footage of the shoot on Soap Watch in a couple of weeks.
Posted May 26 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Philinda finally going to happen?
- Adele endorses Hillary Clinton at Miami concert
- Stephen Colbert compares Donald Trump to Voldemort
- 'This Is Us': Dan Fogelman breaks down Jack and William revelations
- Trump-inspired 'Law & Order: SVU' episode gets post-election air date
- 'This Is Us': Milo Ventimiglia on Jack's fate
- 'Gilmore Girls' revival: New posters feature three generations, plus Luke
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like
- 'Smallville': Where Are They Now?
- Flashback to Taylor Swift's First Album Drop