EW.com has learned that rock-pop singer Katy Perry will appear as herself on The Young and the Restless on June 12. Perry, whose single ”I Kissed a Girl” is in the top 10 on iTunes, will tape scenes in which she is at a photo shoot for the show’s new fashion magazine, Restless Style. She’ll be the second cover girl for the magazine, which launched an online component last week, restlessstyle.com. Check out Entertainment Weekly’s music section next week (in the Summer TV Preview ‘08) for more about Perry, and look for behind-the-scenes footage of the shoot on Soap Watch in a couple of weeks.
Posted May 26 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 1D's Liam Payne announces third single from 'Made in the A.M.'
- New 'Luther' trailer asks: 'You scared of me?'
- Drake: 'I'd do anything with Adele' — including a 'Hotline Bling' remix
- National Dog Show names Charlie the Skye terrier its Best in Show
- CBS will air two Super Bowl commercial specials before 'Super Bowl 50'
- Amy Schumer, Mindy Kaling, and more celebs give thanks on social media
- Highlights from the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade