EW.com has learned that rock-pop singer Katy Perry will appear as herself on The Young and the Restless on June 12. Perry, whose single ”I Kissed a Girl” is in the top 10 on iTunes, will tape scenes in which she is at a photo shoot for the show’s new fashion magazine, Restless Style. She’ll be the second cover girl for the magazine, which launched an online component last week, restlessstyle.com. Check out Entertainment Weekly’s music section next week (in the Summer TV Preview ‘08) for more about Perry, and look for behind-the-scenes footage of the shoot on Soap Watch in a couple of weeks.
Posted May 26 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- WATCH: Helen Mirren's ruff day turns adorable as she's surprised by puppies
- Westworld finale: 10 unanswered questions
- Westworld: Ed Harris on those big finale twists
- 'The Royals': Elizabeth Hurley mocks Hugh Grant in season premiere
- 'The Walking Dead': Watch a sneak peek of the midseason finale
- 'Rogue One' creatures highlighted in behind-the-scenes video
- 'The Walking Dead': Jeffrey Dean Morgan on Negan terrorizing Carl
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big