Oedipus gets a jet-set makeover in this adaptation of the acclaimed nonfiction shocker about the lethal love triangle between high society harpy Barbara Baekeland (Julianne Moore), her philandering husband (Stephen Dillane), and their disturbed son (Eddie Redmayne). Moore, a mother of two, has explored maternal bonds before on film. Did she feel connected to her character in Savage? ”Oh, Christ, no!” she laughs. Still, the actress couldn’t resist the script’s perverse charm. ”Here was a story that you just couldn’t make up,” she says. ”I was fascinated.” (May 30)
Posted June 2 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Barack Obama crashes Stephen Colbert's post-Super Bowl 'Late Show'
- Twitter finds unofficial Super Bowl mascot in diarrhea medication ad
- Schick channels 'Transformers' for Super Bowl 50 ad
- Taraji P. Henson confuses Coldplay with Maroon 5: 'Oooooooopppps. Lmao!'
- These are the best Super Bowl 50 halftime show GIFs
- Psylocke swoops in during 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Super Bowl teaser
- See all the movie trailers that aired during Super Bowl 50