(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? Sex and the City’s Kim Cattrall is starring in another sex-themed HBO comedy series set in New York. The actress, who plays Samantha in SATC, will star as a middle-aged wife and mother who rediscovers her sexuality and begins to question the choices she has made in life. The show is an adaptation of the British series Sensitive Skin, which aired on BBC Two for two seasons, starring Joanna Lumley as a well-to-do ex-model working at an art gallery in London. Cattrall will also executive produce, and Emmy-winning Sopranos scribes Mitchell Burgess and Robin Green are writing. The show is part of a deal Cattrall made with HBO when she signed on to do the Sex and the City movie, which opened last weekend, and is the second post-SATC collaboration between the actress and HBO, following 2005’s documentary Kim Cattrall: Sexual Intelligence, which she produced and starred in. (Hollywood Reporter)
(Astrid Stawiarz/Getty Images)
Posted June 3 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Lupita Nyong'o in talks to star in sci-fi thriller 'Intelligent Life'
- 'Orange Is the New Black' star Taryn Manning is suing New York City over 2014 arrest
- 'Taxi Driver' turns 40: Five ways the movie affected pop culture
- Billy Eichner's trailer was hit by a truck while he was inside
- ZZ Top's Billy Gibbons to star in Discovery pilot 'Rockin' Roadsters'
- 'The Flash' star Danielle Panabaker teases Killer Frost's icy Earth-2 debut
- Jacob Tremblay continues to be charming, poses with Sylvester Stallone