(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? Sex and the City’s Kim Cattrall is starring in another sex-themed HBO comedy series set in New York. The actress, who plays Samantha in SATC, will star as a middle-aged wife and mother who rediscovers her sexuality and begins to question the choices she has made in life. The show is an adaptation of the British series Sensitive Skin, which aired on BBC Two for two seasons, starring Joanna Lumley as a well-to-do ex-model working at an art gallery in London. Cattrall will also executive produce, and Emmy-winning Sopranos scribes Mitchell Burgess and Robin Green are writing. The show is part of a deal Cattrall made with HBO when she signed on to do the Sex and the City movie, which opened last weekend, and is the second post-SATC collaboration between the actress and HBO, following 2005’s documentary Kim Cattrall: Sexual Intelligence, which she produced and starred in. (Hollywood Reporter)
(Astrid Stawiarz/Getty Images)
Posted June 3 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Donald Trump makes cinema great again on hilarious Instagram account
- 'Transformers' teases new trailer in behind-the-scenes clip
- Vanessa Bayer shares backstage photos of Jennifer Aniston on 'SNL'
- Box office: 'Moana' tops for second week, Disney sets industry record
- Marvel's 'Luke Cage' renewed for season 2
- Los Angeles Film Critics Association Awards: See the list of winners
- Hollywood responds to 'Last Tango in Paris' rape scene controversy
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big