(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? Sex and the City’s Kim Cattrall is starring in another sex-themed HBO comedy series set in New York. The actress, who plays Samantha in SATC, will star as a middle-aged wife and mother who rediscovers her sexuality and begins to question the choices she has made in life. The show is an adaptation of the British series Sensitive Skin, which aired on BBC Two for two seasons, starring Joanna Lumley as a well-to-do ex-model working at an art gallery in London. Cattrall will also executive produce, and Emmy-winning Sopranos scribes Mitchell Burgess and Robin Green are writing. The show is part of a deal Cattrall made with HBO when she signed on to do the Sex and the City movie, which opened last weekend, and is the second post-SATC collaboration between the actress and HBO, following 2005’s documentary Kim Cattrall: Sexual Intelligence, which she produced and starred in. (Hollywood Reporter)
(Astrid Stawiarz/Getty Images)
Posted June 3 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Brian K. Vaughan to write issue of 'The Walking Dead'
- Obama invites The Black Keys to play at the White House
- Box office preview: 'Magic Mike XXL' faces off against 'Terminator Genisys'
- Melissa Benoist talks goals for 'Supergirl': 'not a trite or a shallow depiction'
- Trevor Noah was in an inconvenient place when he got the Daily Show news
- Melissa Leo cast in HBO's LBJ movie
- 'Star Wars,' 'Batman v Superman' and more -- here's your Comic-Con movies schedule