(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? Sex and the City’s Kim Cattrall is starring in another sex-themed HBO comedy series set in New York. The actress, who plays Samantha in SATC, will star as a middle-aged wife and mother who rediscovers her sexuality and begins to question the choices she has made in life. The show is an adaptation of the British series Sensitive Skin, which aired on BBC Two for two seasons, starring Joanna Lumley as a well-to-do ex-model working at an art gallery in London. Cattrall will also executive produce, and Emmy-winning Sopranos scribes Mitchell Burgess and Robin Green are writing. The show is part of a deal Cattrall made with HBO when she signed on to do the Sex and the City movie, which opened last weekend, and is the second post-SATC collaboration between the actress and HBO, following 2005’s documentary Kim Cattrall: Sexual Intelligence, which she produced and starred in. (Hollywood Reporter)
(Astrid Stawiarz/Getty Images)
Posted January 17 2015 — 10:36 AM EST
- 'Last Man on Earth': Will Forte on THAT season finale twist
- 'Game of Thrones' actor explains his surprisingly early exit
- 'Suicide Squad': First Look at rogues' gallery in costume
- 'Game of Thrones': Carice van Houten on nudity, Jon Snow
- 'Star Wars': 'Force Awakens' toys in Sept.
- J.K. Rowling sorry for a 'Potter' death
- Kanye West announces new album title
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Halle Berry & Goldie Hawn, Plus Diddy, Melissa McCarthy & More!