In this comedy set in London, Heather Graham has acquired a crisp and saucy British accent, which somehow makes her seem the blond twin of Helena Bonham Carter. Graham is charming, but Miss Conception is a cloddish biological-clock bedroom farce. She plays a thirtysomething yuppie, with a baby-phobic boyfriend, who learns that she has just four days to get pregnant (something about being down to one egg). She spends more or less every scene trying, and failing, to shag someone new — a scenario saved from yuckiness only by its utter contrived sterility. C-
Genre: Comedy; Starring: Heather Graham, Mia Kirshner; Director: Eric Styles; Author: Camilla Leslie; Release Date Limited: 06/06/2008; Runtime (in minutes): 94; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: First Look
Posted June 6 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Quantico' postmortem: Who's gone from the Academy?
- 'Walking Dead' prologue scene sets up Negan, second half of season 6
- 'The Walking Dead': Did the midseason finale satisfy?
- See My Morning Jacket cover Eagles of Death Metal
- Sinead O’Connor found safe after posting that she had ‘taken an overdose'
- See Tracee Ellis Ross perform on stage with mom Diana Ross
- John Legend serenades Chrissy Teigen for her 30th birthday