In this comedy set in London, Heather Graham has acquired a crisp and saucy British accent, which somehow makes her seem the blond twin of Helena Bonham Carter. Graham is charming, but Miss Conception is a cloddish biological-clock bedroom farce. She plays a thirtysomething yuppie, with a baby-phobic boyfriend, who learns that she has just four days to get pregnant (something about being down to one egg). She spends more or less every scene trying, and failing, to shag someone new — a scenario saved from yuckiness only by its utter contrived sterility. C-
Genre: Comedy; Starring: Heather Graham, Mia Kirshner; Director: Eric Styles; Author: Camilla Leslie; Release Date Limited: 06/06/2008; Runtime (in minutes): 94; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: First Look
Posted June 6 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Comic-Con 2016: 'Family Guy' panel talks possible movie, 'Star Wars'
- 'Fantastic Beasts': Eddie Redmayne leads Comic-Con in casting spell
- WATCH: 'Timeless' stars deal with time travel physics
- WATCH: Grant Gustin shares pro-tips with Kid Flash Keiynan Lonsdale
- WATCH: 'Arrow' EP teases a return to season 1-type villainy
- ‘The Revenant’ bear storms Comic-Con: Adam Savage’s best costume yet?
- 'King Arthur' trailer shows new look at Charlie Hunnam's medieval hero