In this comedy set in London, Heather Graham has acquired a crisp and saucy British accent, which somehow makes her seem the blond twin of Helena Bonham Carter. Graham is charming, but Miss Conception is a cloddish biological-clock bedroom farce. She plays a thirtysomething yuppie, with a baby-phobic boyfriend, who learns that she has just four days to get pregnant (something about being down to one egg). She spends more or less every scene trying, and failing, to shag someone new — a scenario saved from yuckiness only by its utter contrived sterility. C-
Genre: Comedy; Starring: Heather Graham, Mia Kirshner; Director: Eric Styles; Author: Camilla Leslie; Runtime (in minutes): 94; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: First Look
Posted January 17 2015 — 10:36 AM EST
- 'Last Man on Earth': Will Forte on THAT season finale twist
- 'Game of Thrones' actor explains his surprisingly early exit
- 'Suicide Squad': First Look at rogues' gallery in costume
- 'Game of Thrones': Carice van Houten on nudity, Jon Snow
- 'Star Wars': 'Force Awakens' toys in Sept.
- J.K. Rowling sorry for a 'Potter' death
- Kanye West announces new album title
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Halle Berry & Goldie Hawn, Plus Diddy, Melissa McCarthy & More!