In this comedy set in London, Heather Graham has acquired a crisp and saucy British accent, which somehow makes her seem the blond twin of Helena Bonham Carter. Graham is charming, but Miss Conception is a cloddish biological-clock bedroom farce. She plays a thirtysomething yuppie, with a baby-phobic boyfriend, who learns that she has just four days to get pregnant (something about being down to one egg). She spends more or less every scene trying, and failing, to shag someone new — a scenario saved from yuckiness only by its utter contrived sterility. C-
Genre: Comedy; Starring: Heather Graham, Mia Kirshner; Director: Eric Styles; Author: Camilla Leslie; Runtime (in minutes): 94; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: First Look
Posted June 6 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Bask in '90s nostalgia with this a ca-mazing 'Boy Meets World' medley
- Michael B. Jordan: Why I’m Torching the color line in 'Fantastic Four'
- Jon Bon Jovi wrote a new song for Rutgers' class of 2015
- Nicki Minaj drops 'The Night Is Still Young' video on Tidal
- TLC yanks '19 Kids and Counting' reruns
- Kanye West's 'All Day' gets misheard lyrics video from Joe Mande
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 10 hottest tours
- George Clooney, Meghan Trainor, Pharrell & Zoë and More!