Just a quick heads-up to let you all know that indie label Sub Pop is giving away a free MP3 of one of the most gorgeous songs from one of the year’s best albums (h/t). This is because early downloads of Fleet Foxes from iTunes accidentally included a damaged version of “He Doesn’t Know Why”; I, meanwhile, do(es)n’t know why Sub Pop illustrated their apology for this with a random picture of Gary Coleman in a sweater. But hey, who cares — free music! Grab this tune while you can, and I guarantee you won’t regret it, unless you have some sort of irrational hatred of reverb-drenched harmonies.
Posted June 13 2008 — 12:20 PM EDT
- Bones, Sleepy Hollow crossover date revealed
- Disney chief on 'Star Wars' box office: Don’t get cocky
- 'SYTYCD' mentor blog: tWitch on why Team Street is 'squad dreams supreme'
- Darren Criss in talks for 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- Chris Hyndman, CBC talk show host, dies at 49
- ‘Wicked City’ producers say oral sex murder scene is ‘not violence porn’
- Final season of cult U.K. sitcom 'Peep Show' starts shooting