Just a quick heads-up to let you all know that indie label Sub Pop is giving away a free MP3 of one of the most gorgeous songs from one of the year’s best albums (h/t). This is because early downloads of Fleet Foxes from iTunes accidentally included a damaged version of “He Doesn’t Know Why”; I, meanwhile, do(es)n’t know why Sub Pop illustrated their apology for this with a random picture of Gary Coleman in a sweater. But hey, who cares — free music! Grab this tune while you can, and I guarantee you won’t regret it, unless you have some sort of irrational hatred of reverb-drenched harmonies.
Posted June 13 2008 — 12:20 PM EDT
- Conan O'Brien's Trump parody ad vows to 'Make America Grape Again'
- Parent dresses napping baby as Jon Snow, Eleven from 'Stranger Things'
- 'Breaking Bad' actor calls for more people with disabilities in Hollywood
- WATCH: Exclusive clip from 'Light Between Oceans'
- Stars put Jimmy Fallon to shame in dramatic game of Musical Beers
- The Must List: Sunday's VMAs, new Frank Ocean, and more
- Dave Grohl and Prophets of Rage cover the MC5's 'Kick Out the Jams'
- Flashback to the 2001 'Summer Catch' Premiere
- Fall Movie Preview 2016: 'Fantastic Beasts,' 'Rogue One,' and 76 Other Films
- Flashback to the 1996 MTV Video Music Awards
- See All of EW's Fall Movie Preview Covers
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your comedy nominees are...
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your drama nominees are...