Just a quick heads-up to let you all know that indie label Sub Pop is giving away a free MP3 of one of the most gorgeous songs from one of the year’s best albums (h/t). This is because early downloads of Fleet Foxes from iTunes accidentally included a damaged version of “He Doesn’t Know Why”; I, meanwhile, do(es)n’t know why Sub Pop illustrated their apology for this with a random picture of Gary Coleman in a sweater. But hey, who cares — free music! Grab this tune while you can, and I guarantee you won’t regret it, unless you have some sort of irrational hatred of reverb-drenched harmonies.
Posted June 13 2008 — 12:20 PM EDT
- 'Contracted: Phase II' director talks about his 'surreal' VMAs experience
- Sneak Peek: Early scoop from EW's Shondaland issue
- Shonda Rhimes reveals the shows she wishes she created
- Check into 'Oscar’s Hotel' with this exclusive trailer for the Vimeo series
- Read an exclusive excerpt from Jacqueline West's eerie novel, 'Dreamers Often Lie'
- Caitlyn Jenner and Kris Jenner meet for the first time in 'I Am Cait' clip
- Colin Farrell must find love in 'The Lobster' trailer
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- Alessandra Ambrósio, The Kardashians, Malin Akerman & More!