Where can you find John McCain, Tyra Banks, Denise Richards, Patti LuPone, and Dana Carvey all competing for the same prize? Why EW.com’s new Sound Bites series, of course! Ch-ch-check it out below, then click here to vote for the funniest quote from this weekend’s television landscape!
Posted January 18 2015 — 7:47 AM EST
- Casting Net: Ashton Kutcher, Josh Hartnett cast in James Franco's 'The Long Home'
- Tom Brokaw will open up about cancer fight on 'Dateline' special
- 'New Girl' season finale react: A modest proposal
- 'New Girl' boss on that season finale shocker--and what's next
- 'Law & Order: SVU' welcomes back familiar faces; get the scoop, watch a sneak peek
- 'Arrow,' 'Flash' producer Greg Berlanti to helm 'Infinite Horizon' comic adaptation
- 'The D Train' co-directors share secrets on THAT Jack Black, James Marsden scene
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Rob & Kate, Anna Kendrick, Vanessa & Selena and More!