(FROM THE HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) — Consider it a Family reunion. Former Sopranos costars Lorraine Bracco and Jamie-Lynn Sigler will appear together in the independent comedy Son of Mourning. They’ll play the mother (Bracco) and romantic interest (Sigler) of an advertising copywriter (Running With Scissors’ Joseph Cross) who copes with his parents’ divorce while people mistake him for a spiritual savior who can solve the planet’s environmental woes. Mourning, the feature debut of writer-director Yaniv Raz, also stars Heather Graham and is filming in Florida. For nearly a decade, Bracco and Sigler were cast mates (though they rarely appeared on screen at the same time) in The Sopranos, which finished its acclaimed run on HBO a year ago. (The Hollywood Reporter)
Posted January 17 2015 — 11:46 AM EST
- Listen to EW's Sirius XM spotlight on the women of comedy, featuring Kristen Schaal
- De La Soul to fund new album via Kickstarter
- 'Flash'-'Arrow' spinoff finds its Hawkgirl: Broadway star Ciara Renee
- Wilco protests Indiana law, nixes concert
- Oxygen, Esquire Network partner on companion series 'Living With Funny,' 'Comedians of L.A.'
- 'The Flash': Mark Hamill on reprising Trickster role, bringing out epic 'Star Wars' nod
- Disney eyes live-action 'Mulan' film
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Blake Shelton, Destiny's Child, Claire & Don and More!