(FROM THE HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) — Consider it a Family reunion. Former Sopranos costars Lorraine Bracco and Jamie-Lynn Sigler will appear together in the independent comedy Son of Mourning. They’ll play the mother (Bracco) and romantic interest (Sigler) of an advertising copywriter (Running With Scissors’ Joseph Cross) who copes with his parents’ divorce while people mistake him for a spiritual savior who can solve the planet’s environmental woes. Mourning, the feature debut of writer-director Yaniv Raz, also stars Heather Graham and is filming in Florida. For nearly a decade, Bracco and Sigler were cast mates (though they rarely appeared on screen at the same time) in The Sopranos, which finished its acclaimed run on HBO a year ago. (The Hollywood Reporter)
Posted June 18 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Orphan Black' creator on that crazy, twerktastic episode: 'It was an important one for us'
- 'Orphan Black': Dylan Bruce on Paul's big moment
- Ryan Reynolds makes young fan's dream come true on 'Deadpool' set
- And the winner of the 2015 Eurovision Song Contest is...
- Stanley Kubrick's 'The Shining' at 35: Horror director Ted Geoghegan pays tribute
- Sting and Jimmy Fallon take 'Roxanne' to barbershop
- 'Mad Max' gets the 'Mario Kart' mashup it deserves
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Karina Smirnoff, Zachary Quinto, Taylor Swift & More!