(FROM THE HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) — Consider it a Family reunion. Former Sopranos costars Lorraine Bracco and Jamie-Lynn Sigler will appear together in the independent comedy Son of Mourning. They’ll play the mother (Bracco) and romantic interest (Sigler) of an advertising copywriter (Running With Scissors’ Joseph Cross) who copes with his parents’ divorce while people mistake him for a spiritual savior who can solve the planet’s environmental woes. Mourning, the feature debut of writer-director Yaniv Raz, also stars Heather Graham and is filming in Florida. For nearly a decade, Bracco and Sigler were cast mates (though they rarely appeared on screen at the same time) in The Sopranos, which finished its acclaimed run on HBO a year ago. (The Hollywood Reporter)
Posted June 18 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Donald Trump to host 'Saturday Night Live'
- Dave Grohl tells Foo Fighters crowd the band recorded five new songs
- 'Beauty and the Beast' to end with season 4
- T.I. apologizes for saying a woman can't be president
- How ABBA (and that ‘Waterloo’ scene) made it into 'Muriel’s Wedding'
- First look of 'Big Brother' contestants on 'Bold and the Beautiful'
- Mark Hamill denies flubbing Leia's name in 'Star Wars'
- 25 Unforgettable Dresses From the Past 25 Years
- Box Office Flops: 19 Notorious Opening Weekends
- EW's 25 Best Movies in 25 Years
- EW Reunions: Bonus portraits of your favorite TV and movie casts
- 'The Walking Dead': 15 Exclusive Storyboard Illustrations From Season 6
- Cast Reunions: See Costars Then And Now