(FROM THE HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) — Consider it a Family reunion. Former Sopranos costars Lorraine Bracco and Jamie-Lynn Sigler will appear together in the independent comedy Son of Mourning. They’ll play the mother (Bracco) and romantic interest (Sigler) of an advertising copywriter (Running With Scissors’ Joseph Cross) who copes with his parents’ divorce while people mistake him for a spiritual savior who can solve the planet’s environmental woes. Mourning, the feature debut of writer-director Yaniv Raz, also stars Heather Graham and is filming in Florida. For nearly a decade, Bracco and Sigler were cast mates (though they rarely appeared on screen at the same time) in The Sopranos, which finished its acclaimed run on HBO a year ago. (The Hollywood Reporter)
Posted June 18 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Megyn Kelly on her issue with the word 'feminist'
- The 17 most essential 1970s love songs
- Nominated for Nothing: 'Beasts of No Nation'
- 'Grey's Anatomy': Watch the aftermath of Meredith's brutal attack
- Margot Robbie gave someone a misspelled 'Suicide Squad' tattoo
- Beyoncé's Super Bowl dancers honor Black Panthers and Black Lives Matter
- James Corden is a buzzkill roommate in Budweiser 'Whassup' parody