(FROM THE HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) — Consider it a Family reunion. Former Sopranos costars Lorraine Bracco and Jamie-Lynn Sigler will appear together in the independent comedy Son of Mourning. They’ll play the mother (Bracco) and romantic interest (Sigler) of an advertising copywriter (Running With Scissors’ Joseph Cross) who copes with his parents’ divorce while people mistake him for a spiritual savior who can solve the planet’s environmental woes. Mourning, the feature debut of writer-director Yaniv Raz, also stars Heather Graham and is filming in Florida. For nearly a decade, Bracco and Sigler were cast mates (though they rarely appeared on screen at the same time) in The Sopranos, which finished its acclaimed run on HBO a year ago. (The Hollywood Reporter)
Posted June 18 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Robin Williams' widow pens essay about his brain disorder
- Former 'Power Rangers' star denies killing his roommate with a sword
- Watch Britney Spears sing Taylor Swift's 'Shake It Off' on helium
- 'Once Upon a Time': Is there hope for Belle and Rumple?
- Colin Trevorrow: 'Jurassic World 2' will be 'suspenseful and scary'
- NBC scraps 'Mail Order Family' comedy after backlash
- 'Stranger Things' is even stranger in 8-bit animated remake