The Upper East Side is about to get its very own Mrs. Robinson! On next season’s Gossip Girl, a sizzling cougar named Catherine Mason will tempt young Nate (Chace Crawford) with a little May-December love. She’ll be played by Madchen Amick, last seen in CBS’ Viva Laughlin as the wife of a small-time casino owner. Amick will join the cast when Girl returns to the CW on Sept. 1.
Posted June 18 2008 — 3:42 PM EDT
- Casting Net: James Marsden, Rosario Dawson, more lend voices to 'Henchmen'
- Bruce Jenner in photo shoot as woman
- Judy Greer and Nat Faxon preview 'Married' season 2
- Universal TV to adapt 'The Wicked + The Divine' comic for TV
- I'm not buying Emma Stone as an Asian-American in 'Aloha'
- Iggy Azalea cancels Great Escape Tour
- Marvel contest gives teen girls the chance to attend 'Ant-Man' premiere
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 best festivals
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 biggest albums
- TV Season Finale Awards: YOUR 2015 winners are...
- Chris Pratt makes a splash: EW Summer Must List photos
- Bill Paxton reminisces about 15 key roles
- Cruel Intentions Reunion, Kim Kardashian, Soleil & Demi and More!