The Upper East Side is about to get its very own Mrs. Robinson! On next season’s Gossip Girl, a sizzling cougar named Catherine Mason will tempt young Nate (Chace Crawford) with a little May-December love. She’ll be played by Madchen Amick, last seen in CBS’ Viva Laughlin as the wife of a small-time casino owner. Amick will join the cast when Girl returns to the CW on Sept. 1.
Posted June 18 2008 — 3:42 PM EDT
- Lilly Singh admits the hardest part of filming 'A Trip to Unicorn Island'
- Amy Schumer takes on serious role in veteran drama 'Thank You for Your Service'
- 'Vinyl' showrunner Terence Winter picks his favorite vinyl record
- Starz greenlights 'White Queen' sequel 'The White Princess'
- Josh Gad to star in weight-loss comedy 'Heavy Duty'
- 'Frozen' musical sets Broadway arrival for 2018
- Will Smith praises 'Fresh Prince' costar Janet Hubert after recent barbs