The Upper East Side is about to get its very own Mrs. Robinson! On next season’s Gossip Girl, a sizzling cougar named Catherine Mason will tempt young Nate (Chace Crawford) with a little May-December love. She’ll be played by Madchen Amick, last seen in CBS’ Viva Laughlin as the wife of a small-time casino owner. Amick will join the cast when Girl returns to the CW on Sept. 1.
Posted January 17 2015 — 6:44 PM EST
- Kevin Hart to receive Comedic Genius Award at MTV Movie Awards
- Weinstein Company acquires Matthew McConaughey-starring 'Gold'
- David Beckham stars in a new underwear ad... with James Corden?
- Colin Trevorrow to direct 'Book of Henry' following 'Jurassic World' release
- Michelle Obama to appear on 'The Tonight Show'
- Listen to EW's Sirius XM spotlight on the women of comedy, featuring Kristen Schaal
- De La Soul to fund new album via Kickstarter
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Blake Shelton, Destiny's Child, Claire & Don and More!