The Upper East Side is about to get its very own Mrs. Robinson! On next season’s Gossip Girl, a sizzling cougar named Catherine Mason will tempt young Nate (Chace Crawford) with a little May-December love. She’ll be played by Madchen Amick, last seen in CBS’ Viva Laughlin as the wife of a small-time casino owner. Amick will join the cast when Girl returns to the CW on Sept. 1.
Posted June 18 2008 — 3:42 PM EDT
- 'Chicago Med' has two new showrunners
- Fox changes name of its new series 'The Frankenstein Code'
- Chaka Khan set for 'Dancing With the Stars'
- Why Wayne Brady freaked out at the chance to play drag queen Lola in 'Kinky Boots'
- 'American Dad!' renewed for two seasons
- Nicki Minaj will open the MTV VMAs on Sunday
- Miley Cyrus addresses Nicki Minaj's VMAs comments in new interview
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Miley Cyrus, Taylor & Selena, The Voice Crew & More!