(FROM THE HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) — J.J. Abrams will produce a feature adaptation of the recent New York Times article ''Mystery on Fifth Avenue.'' The story is about a fancy, 4,200-square-foot Manhattan apartment that has been outfitted with an elaborate treasure hunt, including secret cabinets and cryptic puzzles embedded in walls and floors. Paramount optioned the newspaper feature; screenwriters Maya Forbes and Wally Wolodarsky are on board to adapt it. (The Hollywood Reporter)
Posted June 18 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Orphan Black' creators on 'hero' Felix saving two different clones
- Legendary closes deal on Dwayne Johnson action project set in China
- 'Preacher' pilot: Hear the directors' commentary online
- Chance the Rapper, 2 Chainz, Lil Wayne have 'No Problem' in video
- Red Hot Chili Peppers share chill new song 'The Getaway'
- Khloé Kardashian files for divorce from Lamar Odom — again
- Justin Bieber, Skrillex facing lawsuit over 'Sorry'