(FROM THE HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) — J.J. Abrams will produce a feature adaptation of the recent New York Times article ''Mystery on Fifth Avenue.'' The story is about a fancy, 4,200-square-foot Manhattan apartment that has been outfitted with an elaborate treasure hunt, including secret cabinets and cryptic puzzles embedded in walls and floors. Paramount optioned the newspaper feature; screenwriters Maya Forbes and Wally Wolodarsky are on board to adapt it. (The Hollywood Reporter)
Posted June 18 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Quantico' postmortem: Who's gone from the Academy?
- 'Walking Dead' prologue scene sets up Negan, second half of season 6
- 'The Walking Dead': Did the midseason finale satisfy?
- See My Morning Jacket cover Eagles of Death Metal
- Sinead O’Connor found safe after posting that she had ‘taken an overdose'
- See Tracee Ellis Ross perform on stage with mom Diana Ross
- John Legend serenades Chrissy Teigen for her 30th birthday