(FROM THE HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) — J.J. Abrams will produce a feature adaptation of the recent New York Times article ''Mystery on Fifth Avenue.'' The story is about a fancy, 4,200-square-foot Manhattan apartment that has been outfitted with an elaborate treasure hunt, including secret cabinets and cryptic puzzles embedded in walls and floors. Paramount optioned the newspaper feature; screenwriters Maya Forbes and Wally Wolodarsky are on board to adapt it. (The Hollywood Reporter)
Posted June 18 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- A$AP Rocky's 'At.Long.Last.A$AP' to drop at midnight
- Even Taylor Swift's mom thought it was 'Starbucks lovers'
- Two of B.B. King's daughters allege father was poisoned by employees
- Hear Icona Pop's new single 'Emergency'
- 'It' on hold; director Cary Fukunaga exits
- 'Jurassic World' director Colin Trevorrow dishes on deadly new dino Indominus Rex
- Drake: 'Madonna' out, 'Rihanna' in?
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Christina & Matt, Kendall Jenner, Jordin Sparks & More!