(FROM THE HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) — J.J. Abrams will produce a feature adaptation of the recent New York Times article ''Mystery on Fifth Avenue.'' The story is about a fancy, 4,200-square-foot Manhattan apartment that has been outfitted with an elaborate treasure hunt, including secret cabinets and cryptic puzzles embedded in walls and floors. Paramount optioned the newspaper feature; screenwriters Maya Forbes and Wally Wolodarsky are on board to adapt it. (The Hollywood Reporter)
Posted June 18 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Philinda finally going to happen?
- Adele endorses Hillary Clinton at Miami concert
- Stephen Colbert compares Donald Trump to Voldemort
- 'This Is Us': Dan Fogelman breaks down Jack and William revelations
- Trump-inspired 'Law & Order: SVU' episode gets post-election air date
- 'This Is Us': Milo Ventimiglia on Jack's fate
- 'Gilmore Girls' revival: New posters feature three generations, plus Luke
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like
- 'Smallville': Where Are They Now?
- Flashback to Taylor Swift's First Album Drop