(FROM VARIETY) — Sienna Miller has agreed to star opposite Russell Crowe in Nottingham, a revisionist take on the classic Robin Hood story that focuses on the Sheriff of Nottingham character (Crowe). She’ll play Maid Marian. The film is set to go into production late this summer with Ridley Scott directing. He and Crowe previously teamed on Gladiator, A Good Year, and American Gangster. Nottingham is already slated to be released on Nov. 6, 2009. (Variety)
Posted January 17 2015 — 11:46 AM EST
- Helen Mirren talks about her love of Vin Diesel on 'Late Night'
- Waka Flocka Flame to run for president
- Zack Snyder posts full Batsuit photo
- 'Furious 7' breaks box office records in China
- Jon Stewart's final 'Daily Show' to air Aug. 6
- 'Full House' revival at Netflix officially on; 13 episodes to arrive in 2016
- 'Inside Amy Schumer' renewed
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet style: We grade the looks
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet arrivals: What they wore
- Blake Lively in 'Age of Adaline': Style when you're forever 29
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- Hayden Panettiere, Olivia Munn, Salma Hayek & More!