(FROM VARIETY) — Sienna Miller has agreed to star opposite Russell Crowe in Nottingham, a revisionist take on the classic Robin Hood story that focuses on the Sheriff of Nottingham character (Crowe). She’ll play Maid Marian. The film is set to go into production late this summer with Ridley Scott directing. He and Crowe previously teamed on Gladiator, A Good Year, and American Gangster. Nottingham is already slated to be released on Nov. 6, 2009. (Variety)
Posted June 19 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Stan Lee attends 'Ant-Man' premiere
- Casting Net: Radcliffe and Dano lead 'Swiss Army Man' cast
- AC/DC near streaming deals?
- Jack Carter, comedian-actor, dies at 93
- NeNe Leakes exiting 'Real Housewives'
- 'Star Trek' title confirmed: Justin Lin shares first photo from 'Beyond'
- 'Ghostbusters' uniform: Paul Feig tweets first look
- 27 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files' returns: New EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Rita Ora, Matthew, Darren & Jennifer, Brandy & More!