(FROM VARIETY) — Sienna Miller has agreed to star opposite Russell Crowe in Nottingham, a revisionist take on the classic Robin Hood story that focuses on the Sheriff of Nottingham character (Crowe). She’ll play Maid Marian. The film is set to go into production late this summer with Ridley Scott directing. He and Crowe previously teamed on Gladiator, A Good Year, and American Gangster. Nottingham is already slated to be released on Nov. 6, 2009. (Variety)
Posted June 19 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Hannibal' music supervisor on working with Siouxsie Sioux for the finale's song
- Hugh Dancy explains that shocking 'Hannibal' series finale
- Ansel Elgort remembers former classmate after his death
- New 'Downton Abbey' trailer previews final season
- 'Les Miserables' actor dies at 21
- Jackson family remembers Michael Jackson on his birthday
- Amal Clooney says Egyptian Al-Jazeera conviction 'sends a dangerous message'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Demi Lovato, Nicki Minaj, Bill Murray, Bruce Willis and More!