(FROM VARIETY) — Sienna Miller has agreed to star opposite Russell Crowe in Nottingham, a revisionist take on the classic Robin Hood story that focuses on the Sheriff of Nottingham character (Crowe). She’ll play Maid Marian. The film is set to go into production late this summer with Ridley Scott directing. He and Crowe previously teamed on Gladiator, A Good Year, and American Gangster. Nottingham is already slated to be released on Nov. 6, 2009. (Variety)
Posted June 19 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Mark Hamill to return as The Joker for 'The Killing Joke'
- Hugh Jackman shares final ‘Wolverine’ teaser image
- Casting Net: Morgan Freeman leads up action film 'Down to a Sunless Sea'
- 'The Bachelorette': And the 'winner' is...
- Richard Linklater in talks to direct Jennifer Lawrence in 'The Rosie Project'
- 'All the Bright Places' starring Elle Fanning finds its director
- HBO developing new Wild West drama series 'Untamed'
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Matthew & Keri, Katy Perry, Cate Blanchett & More!