(FROM VARIETY) — Sienna Miller has agreed to star opposite Russell Crowe in Nottingham, a revisionist take on the classic Robin Hood story that focuses on the Sheriff of Nottingham character (Crowe). She’ll play Maid Marian. The film is set to go into production late this summer with Ridley Scott directing. He and Crowe previously teamed on Gladiator, A Good Year, and American Gangster. Nottingham is already slated to be released on Nov. 6, 2009. (Variety)
Posted June 19 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- See Britney Spears dance to Adele's 'Hello'
- Box office report: 'Mockingjay' tops Thanksgiving weekend
- Jennifer Lawrence will keep working with David O. Russell until he dies
- Zoe Saldana goes green (again) for 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Chelsea Peretti and Jordan Peele are engaged
- Adele’s '25' smashes records with first-week album sales
- Listen to David Tennant explain Einstein's theory of general relativity