Winner of this year’s dramatic Audience Award at Sundance, The Wackness casts Ben Kingsley as a gonzo psychiatrist who scores marijuana from a teen patient played by Josh Peck (star of Nickelodeon’s popular Drake & Josh). Set in 1994 Manhattan, it’s a coming-of-age comedy that contains sex and a whole lot of drugs. So is Peck worried about scarring his tweener fan base? ”I remember hearing about Pulp Fiction in 1994, but my Moms wouldn’t let me see it till years later,” Peck says. ”So hopefully the kids who are into Drake & Josh will check out the DVD in a couple of years.” (July 3)
Posted June 24 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- See how 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' created 'The Twins'
- Nick Jonas passionately lip-synced to ‘Let It Go’ at Demi Lovato’s pre-VMAs concert
- Vin Diesel teases a sequel to 'The Iron Giant'
- J.K. Rowling, Joyce Carol Oates, and more pay tribute to Oliver Sacks
- Box office report: 'Straight Outta Compton' wins again
- Ranking Kanye West's top music videos
- Justin Bieber Spider-Man kisses Britney Spears ... sort of
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Demi Lovato, Nicki Minaj, Bill Murray, Bruce Willis and More!