Winner of this year’s dramatic Audience Award at Sundance, The Wackness casts Ben Kingsley as a gonzo psychiatrist who scores marijuana from a teen patient played by Josh Peck (star of Nickelodeon’s popular Drake & Josh). Set in 1994 Manhattan, it’s a coming-of-age comedy that contains sex and a whole lot of drugs. So is Peck worried about scarring his tweener fan base? ”I remember hearing about Pulp Fiction in 1994, but my Moms wouldn’t let me see it till years later,” Peck says. ”So hopefully the kids who are into Drake & Josh will check out the DVD in a couple of years.” (July 3)
Posted June 24 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Transformers' teases new trailer in behind-the-scenes clip
- Vanessa Bayer shares backstage photos of Jennifer Aniston on 'SNL'
- Box office: 'Moana' tops for second week, Disney sets industry record
- Marvel's 'Luke Cage' renewed for season 2
- Los Angeles Film Critics Association Awards: See the list of winners
- Hollywood responds to 'Last Tango in Paris' rape scene controversy
- Ezra Koenig gives John Lennon's 'Imagine' a 'Seinfeld'-themed makeover
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big