No, that isn’t Marylin Manson’s fat brother. PopWatchers, meet Lars Ümlaut, one of four new Guitar Hero action figures being released by McFarlane Toys with Activision. The six-inch toys come with a whopping 15-18 moving parts (approximately 10 more parts than you move while actually playing the videogame) and will sell for $10-$15. We have the exclusive first-look on Lars, but you can also pick up a mini Johnny Napalm (the green-mohawked guy), Axel Steel (uber-muscular sleeveless jeans jacket dude), and God of Rock (the white-bearded deity). The game franchise is obscenely popular, so it’s no surprise they’re rolling out new products. But action figures? Maybe those kids shredding GH3 on YouTube will be buying these up, but sorry, Activision — here at PopWatch, we don’t play with dolls.
Posted June 26 2008 — 10:00 AM EDT
- Jimmy Kimmel's Christmas Wall could get you through the holidays
- John Krasinski to narrate Disney nature film 'Born in China'
- 'Fresh Off the Boat': Rich Blomquist praises the casting, condemns Tamagotchis
- Why Chris Pratt retired his go-to karaoke song
- Meyers' writers take on black Santa in Jokes Seth Can't Tell segment
- Donald Trump is TIME's Person of the Year
- Ryan Adams announces new album and releases first song
- 17 Star-Studded Celebrity Cookbooks
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016: See Photos From the Catwalk
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem