(FROM VARIETY) — The therapy drama In Treatment will return to HBO for a second season. Star Gabriel Byrne is set to be back as psychotherapist Paul Weston, but he could be joined by a new roster of supporting players, as several of Weston’s patients from season 1 may not reappear. The cable network is expected to slightly tweak the half-hour show’s unconventional format, which saw it airing five days per week for 43 episodes earlier this year; about 35 installments likely will be ordered for the next run. Season 2 of In Treatment will start shooting this fall. (Variety)
Posted June 26 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Behind the scenes of Ellie Goulding's empowering third album
- 'AHS' star shines in exclusive 'My All American' trailer
- Spoilers: Alex Kingston returns to 'Doctor Who'
- Jeff Probst debates the use of challenge advantages on 'Survivor'
- 'DWTS': And the fall 2015 celebrities are ...
- Joanna Newsom reveals new record is 'different from anything I did in the past
- Kevin Gates charged with battery after kicking female fan
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- Diane Kruger, Padma Lakshmi, Elle Fanning & More!