(FROM VARIETY) — The therapy drama In Treatment will return to HBO for a second season. Star Gabriel Byrne is set to be back as psychotherapist Paul Weston, but he could be joined by a new roster of supporting players, as several of Weston’s patients from season 1 may not reappear. The cable network is expected to slightly tweak the half-hour show’s unconventional format, which saw it airing five days per week for 43 episodes earlier this year; about 35 installments likely will be ordered for the next run. Season 2 of In Treatment will start shooting this fall. (Variety)
Posted June 26 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 1D's Liam Payne announces third single from 'Made in the A.M.'
- New 'Luther' trailer asks: 'You scared of me?'
- Drake: 'I'd do anything with Adele' — including a 'Hotline Bling' remix
- National Dog Show names Charlie the Skye terrier its Best in Show
- CBS will air two Super Bowl commercial specials before 'Super Bowl 50'
- Amy Schumer, Mindy Kaling, and more celebs give thanks on social media
- Highlights from the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade