(FROM VARIETY) — The therapy drama In Treatment will return to HBO for a second season. Star Gabriel Byrne is set to be back as psychotherapist Paul Weston, but he could be joined by a new roster of supporting players, as several of Weston’s patients from season 1 may not reappear. The cable network is expected to slightly tweak the half-hour show’s unconventional format, which saw it airing five days per week for 43 episodes earlier this year; about 35 installments likely will be ordered for the next run. Season 2 of In Treatment will start shooting this fall. (Variety)
Posted June 26 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Remembering Prince: 1958-2016
- Read an exclusive excerpt from Karin Slaughter's 'The Kept Woman'
- Chadwick Boseman on his Black Panther accent, dream to play superhero
- Quiz: Can you match these cats to their movies?
- Life inside Prince's Paisley Park
- 6 first-listen highlights from Drake's 'Views'
- James Corden gets overwhelmed by Take Your Kid to Work Day