(FROM VARIETY) — The therapy drama In Treatment will return to HBO for a second season. Star Gabriel Byrne is set to be back as psychotherapist Paul Weston, but he could be joined by a new roster of supporting players, as several of Weston’s patients from season 1 may not reappear. The cable network is expected to slightly tweak the half-hour show’s unconventional format, which saw it airing five days per week for 43 episodes earlier this year; about 35 installments likely will be ordered for the next run. Season 2 of In Treatment will start shooting this fall. (Variety)
Posted June 26 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Billy Joel sets new record with Madison Square Garden shows
- 'Walking Dead' season 6: First Look photos of Daryl, Glenn, and Maggie
- Beach House details dreamy new single 'Sparks'
- 'Wet Hot American Summer': Watch Netflix's first full trailer
- 'Terminator Genisys': The franchise timeline, explained
- Jimmy Kimmel gives the world's ugliest dog a makeover
- Jon Stewart on Ted Cruz 'Simpsons' impressions: 'weirdest f---ing thing I've ever seen'