(FROM VARIETY) — The therapy drama In Treatment will return to HBO for a second season. Star Gabriel Byrne is set to be back as psychotherapist Paul Weston, but he could be joined by a new roster of supporting players, as several of Weston’s patients from season 1 may not reappear. The cable network is expected to slightly tweak the half-hour show’s unconventional format, which saw it airing five days per week for 43 episodes earlier this year; about 35 installments likely will be ordered for the next run. Season 2 of In Treatment will start shooting this fall. (Variety)
Posted January 17 2015 — 11:46 AM EST
- Adrianne Palicki talks 'Agents of SHIELD' and Bobbi: 'a really interesting struggle for her'
- 'Justified': Jere Burns on Mikey's loyalty and THAT scene
- 'Being Mary Jane' director on portraying racism on TV
- 'Finding Carter' returns with its best hour yet
- 'Cougar Town' series finale: How the cul-de-sac crew said goodbye
- Casting Net: Hugh Jackman in 'Apostle Paul,' Stephen Amell in 'TMNT 2'
- Joni Mitchell hospitalized
- Woe-woe-woe: 23 signature sad songs of the past 20 years
- Jailbird watching: 13 memorable movie prisoners
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- Alicia, Nicki & Bey, Brooke Shields, Helen & Katie and More!