Jay-Z opened his headlining set at Glastonbury…by strumming a guitar and sarcastically singing a few verses of Oasis’ 1996 hit ”Wonderwall.” Huh?! Well, Oasis axman Noel Gallagher lashed out at Jay in April: ”I’m not having hip-hop at Glastonbury. It’s wrong.” So Jigga’s cover was a classy way of cutting those cranky Britpoppers down to size. Or maybe he just wanted to show off his uncanny Mancunian accent!
Posted July 4 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Conan O'Brien used 'Hamilton' to help explain Trump victory to upset kids
- Veteran character actress Alice Drummond dies at 88
- Canadian police apologize to Nickelback for drunk driving joke
- 'Aquaman' movie lands fall 2018 release date
- Lauren Graham says she may not watch the 'Gilmore Girls' revival
- Terry Crews, Dave Coulier, Shaq design ugly Christmas sweaters
- See Jennifer Lawrence's seventh grade yearbook superlative
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big