Talk about a small part: Eddie Murphy plays a one-and-a-half-inch-tall creature from planet Nill who comes to Earth disguised in a computerized, human-size self. Much of the action takes place within the ”Dave” machine. ”You are inside the inner workings of a robot,” says Brian Robbins, who also directed Norbit. ”There’s different chambers and a whole crew that runs this thing.” Gabrielle Union plays mini-Dave’s second in command and love interest, but we’re really excited to find out who tackles the part of Lieutenant Buttock, the officer in charge of — you guessed it — the badonkadonk. (July 11)
Posted July 10 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- See 4 never-before-seen images from the illustrated 'Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone'
- 21 things we learned from Lifetime's 'Unauthorized 90210 Story'
- Michael Fassbender 'studied Ashton Kutcher' (not really) for 'Steve Jobs'
- Why Victoria Justice got starstruck at Fashion Week
- Broadway's Cinderella and Prince Hans actor from 'Frozen' tie the knot
- Miley Cyrus hosts 'SNL': EW live blog
- Miley Cyrus hosts 'SNL': Play People's unofficial drinking game