Talk about a small part: Eddie Murphy plays a one-and-a-half-inch-tall creature from planet Nill who comes to Earth disguised in a computerized, human-size self. Much of the action takes place within the ”Dave” machine. ”You are inside the inner workings of a robot,” says Brian Robbins, who also directed Norbit. ”There’s different chambers and a whole crew that runs this thing.” Gabrielle Union plays mini-Dave’s second in command and love interest, but we’re really excited to find out who tackles the part of Lieutenant Buttock, the officer in charge of — you guessed it — the badonkadonk. (July 11)
Posted July 10 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Bob Saget joins 'Fuller House,' says John Stamos in a tweet
- 'Wayward Pines' boss Chad Hodge talks episode 3: The Terrence Howard hymnal you didn't hear
- National Spelling Bee announces two champions
- '19 Kids & Counting' nix: Hulu exec says...
- Mariah Carey: 'Idol' was 'worst experience of my life'
- Kristen Bell live tweets her mistaken UberPool ride
- Casting Net: B.J. Novak joins Michael Keaton's 'The Founder,' Will Forte boards Key & Peele comedy