Talk about a small part: Eddie Murphy plays a one-and-a-half-inch-tall creature from planet Nill who comes to Earth disguised in a computerized, human-size self. Much of the action takes place within the ”Dave” machine. ”You are inside the inner workings of a robot,” says Brian Robbins, who also directed Norbit. ”There’s different chambers and a whole crew that runs this thing.” Gabrielle Union plays mini-Dave’s second in command and love interest, but we’re really excited to find out who tackles the part of Lieutenant Buttock, the officer in charge of — you guessed it — the badonkadonk. (July 11)
Posted July 10 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'This Is Us' star on tonight's ep: 'We meet Jack in the present day'
- Chris Martin sings with kids Apple and Moses at charity event
- Watch the trailer for 'I Am the Pretty Thing That Lives in the House'
- Michael Phelps brings his Phelps Face to new 'Call of Duty' trailer
- ABC cuts 'Notorious' order, possibly first canceled show
- Pussy Riot debut celebratory anthem 'Straight Outta Vagina'
- Watch the 'X-Men 2' trailer recut in the style of 'Logan'