Talk about a small part: Eddie Murphy plays a one-and-a-half-inch-tall creature from planet Nill who comes to Earth disguised in a computerized, human-size self. Much of the action takes place within the ”Dave” machine. ”You are inside the inner workings of a robot,” says Brian Robbins, who also directed Norbit. ”There’s different chambers and a whole crew that runs this thing.” Gabrielle Union plays mini-Dave’s second in command and love interest, but we’re really excited to find out who tackles the part of Lieutenant Buttock, the officer in charge of — you guessed it — the badonkadonk. (July 11)
Posted July 10 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- The year in Shondaland: A look back with Shonda Rhimes & her leading ladies
- Colbert tackles Thanksgiving controversies on 'The Late Show'
- New 'Star Wars' spot returns us to last year's teaser
- Uzo Aduba explains what it's like to perform alongside Taylor Swift
- Jimmy Fallon and Nathan Lane play 'Kid Dictionary'
- James Corden: Don't deep-fry a turkey today
- Is there a 'Blacklist' baby on the way?