Talk about a small part: Eddie Murphy plays a one-and-a-half-inch-tall creature from planet Nill who comes to Earth disguised in a computerized, human-size self. Much of the action takes place within the ”Dave” machine. ”You are inside the inner workings of a robot,” says Brian Robbins, who also directed Norbit. ”There’s different chambers and a whole crew that runs this thing.” Gabrielle Union plays mini-Dave’s second in command and love interest, but we’re really excited to find out who tackles the part of Lieutenant Buttock, the officer in charge of — you guessed it — the badonkadonk. (July 11)
Posted July 10 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Empire' exclusive peek at Cookie lashing out at Anika: 'Bye, Felicia'
- 'Orphan Black' trailer: 'Recognize me?'
- 'Bates Motel' season 3 exclusive clip: Norman goes 'Psycho'
- 'Game of Thrones' fave Natalie Dormer stars in Hozier's 'Someone New' video
- 'Last Man on Earth' ratings give hope
- Stream Clare Maguire's new EP 'Don't Mess Me Around'
- 'Walking Dead': Greg Nicotero on cut scenes to 'Remember'