(FROM THE HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? Queer Eye for the Straight Guy’s Carson Kressley has landed a talk show pilot at Lifetime. The program, which will run daily, will feature Kressley both in the studio as well as on the street offering insight into fashion and other topics. It will not be celebrity-driven but focused on everyday people. Kressley is expected to mention project at the TCA press tour Friday (July 11), where he is promoting the second season of the Lifetime reality series How to Look Good Naked, which he hosts. The as-yet untitled talk show is part of Lifetime’s initiative to inject original programming into its daytime lineup. ”We’ve always run sitcoms in the daytime, and some of those are starting to run out,” Lifetime senior vp reality programming Jessica Samet said. ”We thought it would be a nice idea to try to replace those with reality programming.” (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted July 11 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Adele, Channing Tatum make YouTube's top trending videos of 2016
- 'GoT' vs. 'TWD': Which show has the higher kill count?
- Tina Fey on Trump-Baldwin Twitter feud: 'It just makes me feel sick'
- Netflix reveals the most popular TV and movies binge pairings
- 'Fifty Shades Darker': 8 Most GIF-able moments from the new trailer
- Christina Ricci is Zelda Fitzgerald in trailer for new Amazon series
- David Bowie's collaborators set tribute concert
- This Is What the 2001 'Ocean's Eleven' Premiere Looked Like
- 17 Star-Studded Celebrity Cookbooks
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016: See Photos From the Catwalk
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot