I’m not totally sure how Fonzworth Bentley — former Diddy attaché, parasol enthusiast, swagger-advancer — convinced Kanye West and André 3000, two of the biggest rappers in the world, plus avant producers Sa-Ra, not only to guest on his new single “Everybody,” but to don formalwear and soft-step through some Motown-style choregraphy for the video. Maybe he promised to tell them who wins From G’s to Gents early? Whatev; right now I am just happy this happened. (The song is pretty sweet, too, though I still prefer his mixtape hit from last summer, “C.O.L.O.U.R.S.” — “I don’t wear sneakers, I wear slippers!”) Join the fun below, and ‘fess up: Will you be giving the Fonz’s music career a chance?
Posted July 17 2008 — 10:12 PM EDT
- Bob Dylan thanks Nobel Prize committee for honoring his songs as literature
- Chris Pratt says his son thinks acting is 'stupid'
- 'Assassin's Creed': Final trailer has plenty of new footage
- Louis Tomlinson debuts new song on ‘X Factor’ days after mom’s death
- 'Insidious: Chapter 4' first look sees Lin Shaye facing her demons
- 'Sherlock' intense season 4 trailer: 'I love you'
- Patti Smith covers Bob Dylan at Nobel Prize ceremony