Kelsey Grammer has been hospitalized in New York with an irregular heartbeat, according to his spokesperson. The news, first reported by Entertainment Tonight, comes two months after the 53-year-old actor suffered a heart attack that he has said nearly killed him. ”He’s in the hospital but he should be discharged tomorrow,” Stan Rosenfield, Grammer’s spokesperson, told EW.com. The condition could be a result of medication he was taking for his recent heart attack. The actor canceled four television appearances on Monday (July 27) to promote his movie Swing Vote, which opens Aug. 1.
Posted July 28 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Nearly 8000 Starbucks stores are now 'Pokémon Go' Gyms and PokéStops
- Megan Mullally: 'There is a very good chance' for 'Will & Grace' reboot
- 'Pitch' star Kylie Bunbury makes plea for season 2
- 'Pitch' boss on Fox baseball drama's struggle and future
- Meghan Trainor cancels tour stops for vocal rest
- President Obama to appear on 'The Daily Show'
- Actor Judge Reinhold arrested in Texas on disorderly conduct charge
- The 20 Best (And 5 Worst!) TV Shows of 2016
- EW's 2016 Entertainers of the Year
- The 20 Best Movies of 2016
- Finding 'La La Land': Director Damien Chazelle's 15 Influences for His New Musical Romance
- 38 Photos of Ian Somerhalder For His 38th Birthday
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21: Meet Nick's 30 Bachelorettes