Pimping Mountain Dew and Doritos is a comparatively subtle start for Mark Burnett’s hit. The show will go on to feature a latrine that is emblazoned with the name ”Casa de Charmin.”
Posted July 28 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Fifty Shades of Wayne' replaces Christian Grey with, yes, Batman
- From 'People': Ellie Goulding joins 'The Voice' as Adam Levine's adviser
- Justin Bieber really wants Seth Rogen to roast him
- Christine Lahti cast opposite Terry O'Quinn in ABC's 'The Adversaries'
- Zachary Quinto remembers Leonard Nimoy as a 'father figure'
- Wilmer Valderrama signs on to Fox's 'Minority Report' pilot
- 'The Good Wife' recap: No harm, no foul, and 'microbursts of contempt'