Picture it: Monday afternoon. Second race of the day at historic Saratoga Racecourse in upstate New York. A 3-year-old gelding named Arrrrr heads into the starting gate seeking his first win in 13 career starts. As jockey Mike Luzzi asks Arrrrr to make his move (fast-forward to the 50-second mark if you’re pressed for time), race caller Tom Durkin gets caught up in the joys of pirate-speak, and the result is absolutely hilarious. Press play, and get yourself a good solid chuckle before the workday begins in earnest. ARRRRR!!!
Posted July 30 2008 — 12:44 PM EDT
- Cartoon Donald Trump joins Stephen Colbert's 'Hungry for Power Games'
- Janet Jackson releases 'Dammn Baby' video
- Single Swap: Fresh suggestions for Drake, Nick Jonas and more
- Cannes to showcase John Malkovich movie no one will see for 100 years
- Jimmy Fallon's Donald Trump calls 'Barack Obama'
- George Clooney and Julia Roberts join Gwen Stefani for Carpool Karaoke
- Exclusive: Veronica Roth announces next book, 'Carve the Mark'