Picture it: Monday afternoon. Second race of the day at historic Saratoga Racecourse in upstate New York. A 3-year-old gelding named Arrrrr heads into the starting gate seeking his first win in 13 career starts. As jockey Mike Luzzi asks Arrrrr to make his move (fast-forward to the 50-second mark if you’re pressed for time), race caller Tom Durkin gets caught up in the joys of pirate-speak, and the result is absolutely hilarious. Press play, and get yourself a good solid chuckle before the workday begins in earnest. ARRRRR!!!
Posted July 30 2008 — 12:44 PM EDT
- Shia LaBeouf battles PTSD in new 'Man Down' trailer
- 'Moana' to be first Disney film translated into Tahitian language
- Fall TV's best and worst ratings performers so far
- Rob Gronkowski goes undercover for Lyft to talk astrophysics, Tom Brady
- 'Good Girls Revolt' looks at sexism in the '60s publishing world
- Justin Timberlake's illegal voting booth selfie is 'under review'
- 'This Is Us' preview: Creator Dan Fogelman on 'The Game Plan'
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like
- 'Smallville': Where Are They Now?
- Flashback to Taylor Swift's First Album Drop