Picture it: Monday afternoon. Second race of the day at historic Saratoga Racecourse in upstate New York. A 3-year-old gelding named Arrrrr heads into the starting gate seeking his first win in 13 career starts. As jockey Mike Luzzi asks Arrrrr to make his move (fast-forward to the 50-second mark if you’re pressed for time), race caller Tom Durkin gets caught up in the joys of pirate-speak, and the result is absolutely hilarious. Press play, and get yourself a good solid chuckle before the workday begins in earnest. ARRRRR!!!
Posted July 30 2008 — 12:44 PM EDT
- 'The Blacklist': Check out Liz's new look in exclusive first trailer
- 'Limitless' stages 'Dexter' reunion
- Rob Lowe's comedy 'The Grinder' casts Christina Applegate as former flame
- How 'Grey's Anatomy' is bringing sexy back for season 12
- Max Joseph shares 10 great songs from 'We Are Your Friends' you can't find on the soundtrack
- Matt Damon talks about Snowden's influence on 'The Bourne Legacy'
- Michael Shannon channels Donald Trump in exclusive '99 Homes' clip
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Céline Dion, Aaron Paul, Kate & Hayden and More!