Picture it: Monday afternoon. Second race of the day at historic Saratoga Racecourse in upstate New York. A 3-year-old gelding named Arrrrr heads into the starting gate seeking his first win in 13 career starts. As jockey Mike Luzzi asks Arrrrr to make his move (fast-forward to the 50-second mark if you’re pressed for time), race caller Tom Durkin gets caught up in the joys of pirate-speak, and the result is absolutely hilarious. Press play, and get yourself a good solid chuckle before the workday begins in earnest. ARRRRR!!!
Posted July 30 2008 — 12:44 PM EDT
- The CW moves up premiere dates for 'Jane the Virgin,' 'Crazy Ex-Girlfriend'
- Jemaine Clement voices a 'mind-reading fart' in exclusive 'Rick and Morty' clip
- John Carpenter pays tribute to 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper
- Patrick Stewart on cocaine is hilarious in 'Blunt Talk' trailer
- Wrestling great Roddy Piper dies
- See the exclusive first trailer of 'First Times with Jenn and Jack'
- Lauryn Hill covered Nina Simone's 'Feeling Good'
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Amy Poehler, Justin Theroux, Rihanna & More!