After Indy storms the box office, Harrison Ford the action star will give way to Harrison Ford the dramatic actor (remember him?) for this ensemble piece, which explores the effects of illegal immigration. The heavy subject matter — normally art-house fare — might reach a mass market thanks to a cast that also includes Sean Penn as a border patroller, Ray Liotta as a low-level official, and Ashley Judd as a defense attorney. ”I’m sure that I’m the weakest link in the movie,” Judd jokes of her costars. ”And I’m totally okay with that.” Next to those guys, we would be too. (August 22)
Posted July 30 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Bob Dylan thanks Nobel Prize committee for honoring his songs as literature
- Chris Pratt says his son thinks acting is 'stupid'
- 'Assassin's Creed': Final trailer has plenty of new footage
- Louis Tomlinson debuts new song on ‘X Factor’ days after mom’s death
- 'Insidious: Chapter 4' first look sees Lin Shaye facing her demons
- 'Sherlock' intense season 4 trailer: 'I love you'
- Patti Smith covers Bob Dylan at Nobel Prize ceremony