I was honestly not aware that we’d arrived at the point where Garden State homages were remotely hip again. (Were they ever, really?) But Santogold’s new video for her excellent single “Lights Out” (h/t) has forced me to reconsider my position. Somehow that signature wallpaper-camouflage trick just looks a lot cooler without all the Braff getting in the way of the pretty patterns. Doesn’t it? Check it out below and chime in. It’ll change your afternoon, I swear…
Posted August 14 2008 — 6:31 PM EDT
- George R.R. Martin reveals which religion inspired that 'Game of Thrones' cult
- How 50 Cent's near-fatal shooting wound up being a key part of 'Power'
- 'Game of Thrones' showrunner on why those two paths crossed now: 'this just felt right'
- 'Veep': What's next for Selina Meyer and Tom James
- Anne Meara, veteran actress and half of Stiller and Meara comedy team, dies at 85
- David Letterman tribute on Indy 500 car
- Cannes 2015: 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- George & Amal, the Rock, Anne Hathaway & More!