I was honestly not aware that we’d arrived at the point where Garden State homages were remotely hip again. (Were they ever, really?) But Santogold’s new video for her excellent single “Lights Out” (h/t) has forced me to reconsider my position. Somehow that signature wallpaper-camouflage trick just looks a lot cooler without all the Braff getting in the way of the pretty patterns. Doesn’t it? Check it out below and chime in. It’ll change your afternoon, I swear…
Posted January 18 2015 — 7:47 AM EST
- Watch the first trailer for 'Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell'
- Brian Williams might have misremembered a few more incidents
- 'Winter Is Coming Live': Who will miss Janos on Game of Thrones?
- Smashing Pumpkins' Billy Corgan joins TNA Wrestling
- 'Black-ish' creator writing 'Good Times' movie
- 'Aqua Teen Hunger Force' to end
- First listen of Broadway’s 'On the Twentieth Century' cast album