I was honestly not aware that we’d arrived at the point where Garden State homages were remotely hip again. (Were they ever, really?) But Santogold’s new video for her excellent single “Lights Out” (h/t) has forced me to reconsider my position. Somehow that signature wallpaper-camouflage trick just looks a lot cooler without all the Braff getting in the way of the pretty patterns. Doesn’t it? Check it out below and chime in. It’ll change your afternoon, I swear…
Posted January 18 2015 — 7:47 AM EST
- Linda Lavin to return to Broadway in 'Our Mother's Brief Affair'
- Fox's 'Weird Loners' aren't quite weird or lonely enough
- A few theories on who Caity Lotz will play on the 'Arrow'-'Flash' spinoff
- Beastie Boys' Adam Horovitz gives relationship advice in 'Ask a Grown Man'
- Daytime Emmy Nominations announced: 'General Hospital' and 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show' lead in their categories
- Horror director Adam Green on his new web series, 'Scary Sleepover'
- 'Borderlands: The Handsome Collection' offers quality and quantity
- Woe-woe-woe: 23 signature sad songs of the past 20 years
- Jailbird watching: 13 memorable movie prisoners
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- Alicia, Nicki & Bey, Brooke Shields, Helen & Katie and More!