Could this be a star-studded year for Eli Stone, ABC’s sophomore drama about a do-good lawyer? EW.com has learned that Sigourney Weaver — who voiced the ship’s computer on Wall-E this summer and co-starred in Baby Mama — will make a guest appearance on the critically-lauded dramedy this fall. She’ll play a therapist who treats Eli (Jonny Lee Miller), according to an insider. Earlier this summer, the show scored a major casting coup by recruiting Katie Holmes to sing and dance in an episode this fall.
Posted January 17 2015 — 6:44 PM EST
- 'Walking Dead' star Tovah Feldshuh on Rick-Deanna showdown
- '12 Monkeys' exec producer: THAT Ramse arc 'planned from the first minute'
- Prince sued in recording battle over 'Voice' singer Judith Hill
- James Bond enters a 'hurricane' in first 'Spectre' teaser
- 'Legend of Zelda' for Wii U delayed
- Kit Harington fights terrorism in 'Spooks: The Greater Good' trailer
- Billie Joe Armstrong musical 'These Paper Bullets!' coming to LA, NYC
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- Jimmy Fallon, Liv Tyler, Emilia Clarke & More!