Could this be a star-studded year for Eli Stone, ABC’s sophomore drama about a do-good lawyer? EW.com has learned that Sigourney Weaver — who voiced the ship’s computer on Wall-E this summer and co-starred in Baby Mama — will make a guest appearance on the critically-lauded dramedy this fall. She’ll play a therapist who treats Eli (Jonny Lee Miller), according to an insider. Earlier this summer, the show scored a major casting coup by recruiting Katie Holmes to sing and dance in an episode this fall.
Posted January 17 2015 — 6:44 PM EST
- Casting Net: 'TMNT 2' adds Brian Tee as bad guy Shredder
- 'Osbournes' won't reboot at VH1
- 'Chicago Fire/PD,' 'SVU' bosses on fatal crossover event
- Viola Davis will play Harriet Tubman in HBO movie
- Indie director Adam Wingard to tackle 'Death Note'
- Behold, Joe Manganiello's 'Magic Mike XXL' poster revealed
- Hailee Steinfeld cast to star in 'Break My Heart 1,000 Times' film adaptation