Could this be a star-studded year for Eli Stone, ABC’s sophomore drama about a do-good lawyer? EW.com has learned that Sigourney Weaver — who voiced the ship’s computer on Wall-E this summer and co-starred in Baby Mama — will make a guest appearance on the critically-lauded dramedy this fall. She’ll play a therapist who treats Eli (Jonny Lee Miller), according to an insider. Earlier this summer, the show scored a major casting coup by recruiting Katie Holmes to sing and dance in an episode this fall.
Posted August 14 2008 — 11:25 PM EDT
- 'Quantico' postmortem: Who's gone from the Academy?
- 'Walking Dead' prologue scene sets up Negan, second half of season 6
- 'The Walking Dead': Did the midseason finale satisfy?
- See My Morning Jacket cover Eagles of Death Metal
- Sinead O’Connor found safe after posting that she had ‘taken an overdose'
- See Tracee Ellis Ross perform on stage with mom Diana Ross
- John Legend serenades Chrissy Teigen for her 30th birthday