Ok, so technically he is competing in the “Unified Games,” not the Olympics. Also he is technically some sort of Muppet-like creature that looks (somewhat) like famous rapper Kanye West, not a real human athlete. But come on! Have you seen that little puppet sprint? So much heart. So much adversity overcome. So much use of the word “champion.” Just check out the Jason Lezak-esque victory from behind he pulls off in Kanye’s new music video (below; h/t). If that doesn’t qualify as Olympically studly, I dunno what does. What do you say — ‘Ye or nay?
Posted August 15 2008 — 10:00 AM EDT
- President Obama and Vice head to prison in 'Fixing the System' trailer
- Chris Messina in talks to play Ben Affleck's best friend in 'Live By Night'
- 'Minions' clears $1 billion at the worldwide box office
- Justin Bieber to spend several mornings with you on the 'Today' show
- 'Doubt': 'Good Wife' actor to star opposite Katherine Heigl
- The first trans director of 'Transparent' on his experiences with the show
- Miley Cyrus reveals what a rainbow tastes like during Tumblr Q&A
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Darius Rucker, Paris Hilton, Nick & Pharrell and More!