Ok, so technically he is competing in the “Unified Games,” not the Olympics. Also he is technically some sort of Muppet-like creature that looks (somewhat) like famous rapper Kanye West, not a real human athlete. But come on! Have you seen that little puppet sprint? So much heart. So much adversity overcome. So much use of the word “champion.” Just check out the Jason Lezak-esque victory from behind he pulls off in Kanye’s new music video (below; h/t). If that doesn’t qualify as Olympically studly, I dunno what does. What do you say — ‘Ye or nay?
Posted August 15 2008 — 10:00 AM EDT
- Jon Stewart leaves the farm to accept Peabody Award: Watch his speech
- 'Westworld' finally gets HBO premiere date
- Brett Gelman is having a race conversation in 'Dinner in America'
- 'Inside Amy Schumer' spoofs 'Catfish' with help from Jake Gyllenhaal
- Mel Gibson claims he could have played Thor’s father
- Jamie Lynn Spears returning to TV for first show since 'Zoey 101'
- The Must List: 'Me Before You' will make you cry