(FROM VARIETY) — Mike Myers has been cast as British Gen. Ed Fenech, a military mastermind who helps hatch a plot to kill Nazi leaders, in director Quentin Tarantino’s WWII drama Inglorious Bastards. Brad Pitt stars in the movie as Lt. Aldo Raine, the leader of a band of Jewish-American soldiers dropped into German-occupied France on a singular mission to kill as many Nazis as they can. Eli Roth is also on board, and Tarantino is said to be courting Simon Pegg, Nastassja Kinski, David Krumholtz, and B.J. Novak for roles as well. Shooting is scheduled to start on Oct. 13 and wrap in time for Cannes 2009. (Variety)
Posted August 15 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Empire': Lawsuit claims kids were mistreated during filming at youth detention center
- Classic album covers get the 'Star Wars' treatment
- 'Mr. Robot': Carly Chaikin on the big Darlene shocker
- Prince's Paisley Park estate will open for public tours in October
- 'Another Period': Natasha Leggero, Riki Lindhome on season finale
- Katie Ledecky throws out first pitch as Bryce Harper holds her medals
- 'Serial': Adnan Syed alibi witness shoots down attempts to discredit her
- Flashback to the 2001 'Summer Catch' Premiere
- Fall Movie Preview 2016: 'Fantastic Beasts,' 'Rogue One,' and 76 Other Films
- Flashback to the 1996 MTV Video Music Awards
- See All of EW's Fall Movie Preview Covers
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your comedy nominees are...
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your drama nominees are...