(FROM VARIETY) — Mike Myers has been cast as British Gen. Ed Fenech, a military mastermind who helps hatch a plot to kill Nazi leaders, in director Quentin Tarantino’s WWII drama Inglorious Bastards. Brad Pitt stars in the movie as Lt. Aldo Raine, the leader of a band of Jewish-American soldiers dropped into German-occupied France on a singular mission to kill as many Nazis as they can. Eli Roth is also on board, and Tarantino is said to be courting Simon Pegg, Nastassja Kinski, David Krumholtz, and B.J. Novak for roles as well. Shooting is scheduled to start on Oct. 13 and wrap in time for Cannes 2009. (Variety)
Posted January 17 2015 — 11:46 AM EST
- Daytime Emmys 2015 winners are...
- 'Game of Thrones': Kit Harington on Jon's brutal decision
- 'Game of Thrones' team explains their choices on Sansa's story
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': $200+M so far
- Jay Z on Tidal: 'not perfect,' 'determined'
- 'Grey's Anatomy' fans launch petition to bring McDreamy back
- Patrick Dempsey's EW Q&A on 'Grey's' exit: 'Shonda cares deeply about fans and how they will react'