(FROM VARIETY) — Mike Myers has been cast as British Gen. Ed Fenech, a military mastermind who helps hatch a plot to kill Nazi leaders, in director Quentin Tarantino’s WWII drama Inglorious Bastards. Brad Pitt stars in the movie as Lt. Aldo Raine, the leader of a band of Jewish-American soldiers dropped into German-occupied France on a singular mission to kill as many Nazis as they can. Eli Roth is also on board, and Tarantino is said to be courting Simon Pegg, Nastassja Kinski, David Krumholtz, and B.J. Novak for roles as well. Shooting is scheduled to start on Oct. 13 and wrap in time for Cannes 2009. (Variety)
Posted August 15 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Suits' has been renewed
- See the full 'Uncharted 4' behind-closed-doors E3 demo
- Unauthorized Melrose Place Story in the works from Lifetime
- 'Agent Carter' Comic-Con poster, season 2 hints revealed: Peggy lands in Hollywood
- ABC reviving 'To Tell The Truth'
- Robert Downey Jr., Paul Thomas Anderson nearing 'Pinocchio' remake deal
- Michael Keaton, J.K. Simmons exit 'Kong'
- 26 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files': David Duchovny, Gillian Anderson portraits
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Beyoncé, LL Cool J, Taylor Swift & More!