(FROM VARIETY) — Mike Myers has been cast as British Gen. Ed Fenech, a military mastermind who helps hatch a plot to kill Nazi leaders, in director Quentin Tarantino’s WWII drama Inglorious Bastards. Brad Pitt stars in the movie as Lt. Aldo Raine, the leader of a band of Jewish-American soldiers dropped into German-occupied France on a singular mission to kill as many Nazis as they can. Eli Roth is also on board, and Tarantino is said to be courting Simon Pegg, Nastassja Kinski, David Krumholtz, and B.J. Novak for roles as well. Shooting is scheduled to start on Oct. 13 and wrap in time for Cannes 2009. (Variety)
Posted August 15 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Justin Bieber sings 'Where Are U Now' as a country ballad
- Janet Jackson reveals release date and track list for 'Unbreakable'
- Justin Bieber explains why he cried after VMAs performance
- 'Survivor' player Stephen Fishbach says 'it haunts me every day, the fact I didn't win'
- ABC Family and Fox score top marks for inclusion of LGBT characters
- Prince announces three-day Labor Day party ahead of album release
- ABC Family's 13 Nights of Halloween: Who's joining Harry Potter and Batman?
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- Alessandra Ambrósio, The Kardashians, Malin Akerman & More!