Quentin Tarantino’s Inglorious Bastards just keeps getting more and more interesting, in an it’s-either-going-to-be-genius-or-a-total-stinker sort of way. Mike Myers (pictured) has joined the cast as a British general who “takes part in hatching a plot to wipe out Nazi leaders,” Variety reports. Which brings us back to our headline. Fill in the blank…
Posted January 18 2015 — 7:47 AM EST
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': $200+M so far
- Jay Z on Tidal: 'not perfect,' 'determined'
- 'Grey's Anatomy' fans launch petition to bring McDreamy back
- Patrick Dempsey's EW Q&A on 'Grey's' exit: 'Shonda cares deeply about fans and how they will react'
- John Boyega talks 'Star Wars': 'something symbolic about new generation and old coming together'
- 'Furious 7' wins at box office; No. 5 in all-time global earnings
- 'Goodfellas' reunion: 8 'funny' stories from the cast Q&A