Quentin Tarantino’s Inglorious Bastards just keeps getting more and more interesting, in an it’s-either-going-to-be-genius-or-a-total-stinker sort of way. Mike Myers (pictured) has joined the cast as a British general who “takes part in hatching a plot to wipe out Nazi leaders,” Variety reports. Which brings us back to our headline. Fill in the blank…
Posted August 18 2008 — 10:00 AM EDT
- Marvel's Jessica Jones is 'incredibly flawed'
- Want to buy Jesse's 'Breaking Bad' house?
- 'Outlander' exclusive: King Louis XV cast for season 2
- Matthew Broderick joins Broadway's dog play, Sylvia
- Hunter S. Thompson talks outlaws and Hell's Angels in new 'Blank on Blank' clip
- Get a first look at NBC’s new thriller 'Blindspot'
- Little Mix give Whitney Houston and Jason Derulo an awesome gospel-style mash up
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- The Hemsworths, Eva Longoria, Tom Cruise & More!