Quentin Tarantino’s Inglorious Bastards just keeps getting more and more interesting, in an it’s-either-going-to-be-genius-or-a-total-stinker sort of way. Mike Myers (pictured) has joined the cast as a British general who “takes part in hatching a plot to wipe out Nazi leaders,” Variety reports. Which brings us back to our headline. Fill in the blank…
Posted August 18 2008 — 10:00 AM EDT
- Ava DuVernay decides not to direct 'Black Panther': 'We just didn't see eye to eye'
- LeBron James: Hollywood's newest MVP
- Know this week's pop culture news? Take EW's quiz to find out
- 10 celebrity memoirs to devour this summer
- Celebrate Independence Day with Steven Tyler's new country video
- 'Bible' series won't return to NBC
- Gal Godot: 'It’s impossible not to be a little nervous' about playing Wonder Woman
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- 26 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- Miranda Kerr, Ewan & Chiwetel, Karlie Kloss & More!