Quentin Tarantino’s Inglorious Bastards just keeps getting more and more interesting, in an it’s-either-going-to-be-genius-or-a-total-stinker sort of way. Mike Myers (pictured) has joined the cast as a British general who “takes part in hatching a plot to wipe out Nazi leaders,” Variety reports. Which brings us back to our headline. Fill in the blank…
Posted August 18 2008 — 10:00 AM EDT
- Read an exclusive excerpt from Estelle Laure's 'This Raging Light'
- 'Silicon Valley' star T.J. Miller on his 'absurd' HBO pilot 'The Gorburger Show'
- Casting Net: Woody Harrelson, Laura Dern in negotiations for 'Wilson'
- Natalie Portman relives 'dark moments' at Harvard in commencement speech
- Thom Yorke made an 18-day-long soundtrack, still not new Radiohead music
- 'Serial' set for two more seasons
- Jenelle Evans of 'Teen Mom 2': Arrest warrant