Quentin Tarantino’s Inglorious Bastards just keeps getting more and more interesting, in an it’s-either-going-to-be-genius-or-a-total-stinker sort of way. Mike Myers (pictured) has joined the cast as a British general who “takes part in hatching a plot to wipe out Nazi leaders,” Variety reports. Which brings us back to our headline. Fill in the blank…
Posted August 18 2008 — 10:00 AM EDT
- Kanye's new album: 'So Help Me God'
- 'SNL' react: Your quick take on Dakota Johnson and Alabama Shakes?
- 'Parks and Rec': On set for the final day
- John Green's 'Alaska' scriptwriters set
- Craig Ferguson set for ABC comedy pilot
- Will Smith back in 'Focus': What critics said
- 'The Red Road's Jason Momoa on season 2 and when we can expect Aquaman in action
- 20 TV series that nailed it with their very first scenes
- 'Last Man on Earth' guys salute inspirations
- 'Empire': New EW cast portraits and behind-the-scenes photos
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Sizing up the season 20 cast
- 'Parks' 2017: What we embrace/dread in world of tomorrow
- Susan Sarandon, Prince William and More!