If you’re one of those people who think my job is all about attending fancy parties and going on cool business trips, then this week’s episode of Ausiello TV is for you!
This past weekend I journeyed out to the Hamptons to attend Gossip Girl’s second-season premiere bash, and, I won’t lie, it was as much fun as it sounds. Maybe more. But that’s not to say I didn’t work. All you have to do is push play on the embedded video player below to see that I worked my tail off grilling the cast about the show’s highly anticipated return on Sept. 1. Among the burning questions I got answers to:
* What was really going through the minds of Blake Lively and Leighton Meester when they were beating each other to a pulp on set last week?
* Does Chace Crawford realize just how freakishly handsome he is?
* Is Gossip Girl going there with Rufus and (yikes!) Vanessa?
* Does GG’s success prove once and for all that Penn Badgley’s show-killin’ days are behind him?
* Did I adequately adhere to the party’s strict “Hamptons chic” dress code?
Answers to all of those questions and more are below!