Maybe it’s just me and The Soup who are excited about this, but after a six-week trial period in four major cities (read our Spot Inspection here), The Wendy Williams Show will be syndicated in mid-2009. What a wonderful day for people who enjoy frank penis discussions and hate Omarosa – conveniently, everyone! Wendy’s patented brand of bitchery is still not quite “household” status beyond the greater NYC area, so after the jump, for your listening (dis)pleasure, is the classic (give or take “classic”) Wendy vs. Whitney Houston interview from WBLS in 2003. The whole thing’s a half-hour long, but if you’re in the mood for some whacked-out background noise that’ll surely cause you to gape at your screen at inopportune times and last night’s episode of The Hills isn’t doin’ it for you, by all means, go for it.
Posted January 18 2015 — 7:47 AM EST
- Spice Girls reunite at David Beckham's birthday
- 'Dances With Wolves' writer Michael Blake dies
- Jamie Foxx's National Anthem at Mayweather-Pacquaio fight: You be the judge
- 'Orphan Black' bosses on 'an interesting revelation for us'
- 'SNL': How'd Scarlett Johansson and Wiz Khalifa do?
- 'Scandal' panel: 5 best moments, season finale teases
- 'Walking Dead' actor in subway rant clip
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Kerry Washington, Plus Gwen Stefani, the Spelling-McDermott Family & More!