Maybe it’s just me and The Soup who are excited about this, but after a six-week trial period in four major cities (read our Spot Inspection here), The Wendy Williams Show will be syndicated in mid-2009. What a wonderful day for people who enjoy frank penis discussions and hate Omarosa – conveniently, everyone! Wendy’s patented brand of bitchery is still not quite “household” status beyond the greater NYC area, so after the jump, for your listening (dis)pleasure, is the classic (give or take “classic”) Wendy vs. Whitney Houston interview from WBLS in 2003. The whole thing’s a half-hour long, but if you’re in the mood for some whacked-out background noise that’ll surely cause you to gape at your screen at inopportune times and last night’s episode of The Hills isn’t doin’ it for you, by all means, go for it.
Posted August 19 2008 — 8:30 PM EDT
- What's the word on the return of 'The X-Files'?
- 'Teen Wolf' cast teases new big bad at New York Comic Con
- What we learned from the 'Shadowhunters' panel at Comic-Con
- Vin Diesel shares the tragic reason why he takes stunts so seriously
- Bryan Cranston wants to play a ‘nasty’ Marvel villain
- Rashida Jones would totally duet with Adam Levine on 'The Voice'
- Jennifer Morrison talks 'Once Upon a Time' at New York Comic-Con