Maybe it’s just me and The Soup who are excited about this, but after a six-week trial period in four major cities (read our Spot Inspection here), The Wendy Williams Show will be syndicated in mid-2009. What a wonderful day for people who enjoy frank penis discussions and hate Omarosa – conveniently, everyone! Wendy’s patented brand of bitchery is still not quite “household” status beyond the greater NYC area, so after the jump, for your listening (dis)pleasure, is the classic (give or take “classic”) Wendy vs. Whitney Houston interview from WBLS in 2003. The whole thing’s a half-hour long, but if you’re in the mood for some whacked-out background noise that’ll surely cause you to gape at your screen at inopportune times and last night’s episode of The Hills isn’t doin’ it for you, by all means, go for it.
Posted August 19 2008 — 8:30 PM EDT
- Mick Rock on his new show: I'm the Anthony Bourdain of rock and roll
- Chevy Chase and Beverly D'Angelo talk about their sweet cameos in the new 'Vacation'
- 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' is not a 'watered-down version' of the films
- Country singer Lynn Anderson dead at 67
- Lucy Lawless maintains no 'Xena' deal, but she'd like one
- 'The Cosby Show' producer says series is 'kind of tarnished'
- Helen Mirren poses with three wax figures of herself at Madame Tussauds
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Amy Poehler, Justin Theroux, Rihanna & More!