Maybe it’s just me and The Soup who are excited about this, but after a six-week trial period in four major cities (read our Spot Inspection here), The Wendy Williams Show will be syndicated in mid-2009. What a wonderful day for people who enjoy frank penis discussions and hate Omarosa – conveniently, everyone! Wendy’s patented brand of bitchery is still not quite “household” status beyond the greater NYC area, so after the jump, for your listening (dis)pleasure, is the classic (give or take “classic”) Wendy vs. Whitney Houston interview from WBLS in 2003. The whole thing’s a half-hour long, but if you’re in the mood for some whacked-out background noise that’ll surely cause you to gape at your screen at inopportune times and last night’s episode of The Hills isn’t doin’ it for you, by all means, go for it.
Posted August 19 2008 — 8:30 PM EDT
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt