Maybe it’s just me and The Soup who are excited about this, but after a six-week trial period in four major cities (read our Spot Inspection here), The Wendy Williams Show will be syndicated in mid-2009. What a wonderful day for people who enjoy frank penis discussions and hate Omarosa – conveniently, everyone! Wendy’s patented brand of bitchery is still not quite “household” status beyond the greater NYC area, so after the jump, for your listening (dis)pleasure, is the classic (give or take “classic”) Wendy vs. Whitney Houston interview from WBLS in 2003. The whole thing’s a half-hour long, but if you’re in the mood for some whacked-out background noise that’ll surely cause you to gape at your screen at inopportune times and last night’s episode of The Hills isn’t doin’ it for you, by all means, go for it.
Posted August 19 2008 — 8:30 PM EDT
- Martin Scorsese doesn't think people remember his films
- 'Grey's Anatomy' to reveal Jackson-April status in special flashback episode
- Victoria Aveyard on new 'Red Queen' book: 'I feel really happy and evil turning the story on its head'
- Beyoncé once turned down a Coldplay collaboration
- Colin Farrell has 45 days to fall in love in 'The Lobster' trailer
- T.J. Miller reviews Super Bowl ads in Shock Top video
- 'Minority Report' screenwriter Scott Frank talks writing his first novel 'Shaker'