And for those of you too embarrassed to admit your love of cheesy-predictable-awesome Jason Statham movies, bear in mind this one also features three-time Oscar nominee Joan Allen. Which means Death Race can be classified as classy-cheesy-predictable-awesome. In other words, “AYE!”
Posted August 20 2008 — 3:01 PM EDT
- 'Grandfathered' star Paget Brewster hints at Jimmy and Sara's future together
- Marvel's 'Black Panther' hires a writer
- See a new clip from 'Burnt' with Bradley Cooper and Sienna Miller
- You'll lose your head over this exclusive clip from 'Tales of Halloween'
- 'Inside Amy Schumer,' 'Broad City,' and more faves will stream on Hulu
- Tom Hiddleston explains why Loki was cut from 'Age of Ultron'
- Demi Lovato shares two new 'Confident' music video teasers