In honor of Labor Day, I’m going to forgo the cheeky three-sentence set-up for this week’s episode of Ausiello TV and instead just point you to the embedded video player below for the best 102 seconds of your life.
Posted January 17 2015 — 6:44 PM EST
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': $200+M so far
- Jay Z on Tidal: 'not perfect,' 'determined'
- 'Grey's Anatomy' fans launch petition to bring McDreamy back
- Patrick Dempsey's EW Q&A on 'Grey's' exit: 'Shonda cares deeply about fans and how they will react'
- John Boyega talks 'Star Wars': 'something symbolic about new generation and old coming together'
- 'Furious 7' wins at box office; No. 5 in all-time global earnings
- 8 'funny' stories from the Goodfellas reunion