A few months ago, I suffered a technological mishapthat cost me my anger, my pride, and dozens of hours of quality programming. Now for the balm: Hulu, which is partnering withEW.com in advance of EW’s Fall TV preview issue, is streaming five ofthe best eps from season 2 of the 17-times-over Emmy-nominated 30 Rock, included one of my new personal faves “Sandwich Day.” (Watch it below, and bear in mind it’s the episode that scored Fey a Best Actress in a Sitcom nod this year.) Though 30 Rockwon’t return to NBC until Oct. 30, Hulu will debut the third season premiere a fullweek early. If that’s not reason enough to get hooked on the acclaimed-but-low-rated sitcom, Jennifer Aniston will be making a guest appearance in an upcoming episode; NBC says she’ll play a “Fatal Attraction-likestalker Claire Harper, Liz Lemon’s (Tina Fey) former roommate fromChicago who randomly shows up in New York and attaches herself to JackDonaghy (Alec Baldwin).” I’m a-giggle just thinking about it. Who’s going to watch with me?
Posted September 3 2008 — 2:14 PM EDT
- 1D's Liam Payne announces third single from 'Made in the A.M.'
- New 'Luther' trailer asks: 'You scared of me?'
- Drake: 'I'd do anything with Adele' — including a 'Hotline Bling' remix
- National Dog Show names Charlie the Skye terrier its Best in Show
- CBS will air two Super Bowl commercial specials before 'Super Bowl 50'
- Amy Schumer, Mindy Kaling, and more celebs give thanks on social media
- Highlights from the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade