A few months ago, I suffered a technological mishapthat cost me my anger, my pride, and dozens of hours of quality programming. Now for the balm: Hulu, which is partnering withEW.com in advance of EW’s Fall TV preview issue, is streaming five ofthe best eps from season 2 of the 17-times-over Emmy-nominated 30 Rock, included one of my new personal faves “Sandwich Day.” (Watch it below, and bear in mind it’s the episode that scored Fey a Best Actress in a Sitcom nod this year.) Though 30 Rockwon’t return to NBC until Oct. 30, Hulu will debut the third season premiere a fullweek early. If that’s not reason enough to get hooked on the acclaimed-but-low-rated sitcom, Jennifer Aniston will be making a guest appearance in an upcoming episode; NBC says she’ll play a “Fatal Attraction-likestalker Claire Harper, Liz Lemon’s (Tina Fey) former roommate fromChicago who randomly shows up in New York and attaches herself to JackDonaghy (Alec Baldwin).” I’m a-giggle just thinking about it. Who’s going to watch with me?
Posted September 3 2008 — 2:14 PM EDT
- Subway drops Jared Fogle amid FBI investigation
- Grateful Dead's farewell shows earned estimated $55 million
- Go inside the studio with Janet Jackson in her lyric video for 'No Sleeep'
- Paula Deen fires social media manager responsible for offensive tweet
- 'Star Wars': 'Lego Movie' directors will pilot Han Solo movie
- Amy Schumer, Aziz Ansari to headline Oddball Comedy Fest
- Sonia Manzano remembers 44 years as Maria on Sesame Street
- They look like THAT now? See some of the latest child stars all grown up
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Khloé Kardashian, Paul Rudd, Taylor Swift & More!