A few months ago, I suffered a technological mishapthat cost me my anger, my pride, and dozens of hours of quality programming. Now for the balm: Hulu, which is partnering withEW.com in advance of EW’s Fall TV preview issue, is streaming five ofthe best eps from season 2 of the 17-times-over Emmy-nominated 30 Rock, included one of my new personal faves “Sandwich Day.” (Watch it below, and bear in mind it’s the episode that scored Fey a Best Actress in a Sitcom nod this year.) Though 30 Rockwon’t return to NBC until Oct. 30, Hulu will debut the third season premiere a fullweek early. If that’s not reason enough to get hooked on the acclaimed-but-low-rated sitcom, Jennifer Aniston will be making a guest appearance in an upcoming episode; NBC says she’ll play a “Fatal Attraction-likestalker Claire Harper, Liz Lemon’s (Tina Fey) former roommate fromChicago who randomly shows up in New York and attaches herself to JackDonaghy (Alec Baldwin).” I’m a-giggle just thinking about it. Who’s going to watch with me?
Posted September 3 2008 — 2:14 PM EDT
- NBC pulls plug on 'Coach' revival
- 'AHS: Hotel': Ryan Murphy shares three super creepy teasers
- Casting Net: Missi Pyle, Joey Lawrence hit horse rescue drama 'Emma's Chance'
- Rick Ross announces new album will be released this week
- Kesha to guest-star on 'Jane the Virgin'
- 'Dancing With the Stars': Peta Murgatroyd to skip season due to injury
- Jack Black wants to tell you a story in the new 'Goosebumps' trailer
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Reese Witherspoon, Aziz Ansari, Brooks & Julianne and More!