Hello from the Toronto film festival, where I’ve just seen Ricky Gervais’ delightful new romantic comedy, Ghost Town, for a second time. (And I’m not ashamed to say I laughed and cried in the exact same places both times.) Later today I’ll be sitting down with Mr. Gervais for a chat, which will run on EW.com in the days leading up to the film’s release Sept. 19. But check back later today for a sneak peek at the interview. In the meantime, however, here’s an exclusive clip from the flick, featuring EW fave Kristen Wiig as Gervais’ spray-tan-obsessed surgeon.
Posted September 5 2008 — 6:04 PM EDT
- Ryan Lochte is 'Drunk Frat Boy' in parody song of Rio robbery apology
- Fox News host calls Red Hot Chili Peppers 'worst band on the planet'
- Bella Thorne comes out as bisexual
- 'Dead of Summer' unveils killer Amy twist
- Former Miss Universe becomes U.S. citizen to vote against Donald Trump
- 'Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders' trailer: Vintage villains are back
- Amy Schumer met Beyoncé at the Met Gala, but still left early