Hey PopWatchers. Hopefully, you’ve all gotten the chance to check out this week’s EW cover story on Gossip Girl written by yours truly (click here if you haven’t; and click here for EW’s guide to the best and worst of GG’s first season). I was on location with the cast and crew in Brooklyn Heights back in August and brought along a video camera to document my trip. The result is a mix between The Blair Witch Project and an annoying tourist filming his trip to Legoland, but with more Chanel and man purses (Murses!). Watch and enjoy!!
Posted September 8 2008 — 3:55 PM EDT
- Jennifer Aniston confronts Vanessa Bayer over Rachel impression
- Donald Trump slams 'SNL' for sketch about his tweets
- Country singer Granger Smith hospitalized after on stage fall
- New 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' trailer has lots of Baby Groot
- Netflix announces 'Sense8' Christmas special, season 2 premiere dates
- 'The Last of Us Part II' reveal trailer shows matured Ellie and Joel
- Madonna jokes with Sean Penn about remarrying to raise money for charity
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big