Part Pan’s Labyrinth and part pretentious perfume commercial, the exotic trip The Fall is littered with operatic violence and half-drawn characters who routinely bellow at the heavens. Darling Untaru, age 6, is a wonder. But her authenticity — as a hospitalized immigrant enamored of a crippled 1920s stuntman’s (Pushing Daisies’ Pace) tales — is tainted by Indian music-video auteur Tarsem, who unabashedly details his bullying in a self-indulgent featurette and commentary. C-
The Fall Part Pan's Labyrinth and part pretentious perfume commercial, the exotic trip The Fall is littered with operatic violence and...The FallSci-fi and Fantasy, Action/AdventureDan Gilroy, Nico SoultanakisPT116MR Part Pan's Labyrinth and part pretentious perfume commercial, the exotic trip The Fall is littered with operatic violence and...2008-09-12Lee Pace
Genre: Sci-fi and Fantasy, Action/Adventure; Starring: Catinca Untaru, Lee Pace; Director: Tarsem Singh; Author: Dan Gilroy, Nico Soultanakis; Seasons: 2; Runtime (in minutes): 116; MPAA Rating: R
Posted January 17 2015 — 11:46 AM EST
- Scott Weiland on his new album Blaster and the power of David Bowie
- 'Wolf Creek' filmmaker to direct James Gunn-scripted 'The Belco Experiment'
- Bloodline renewed by Netflix
- 'Room 237' team launches Kickstarter campaign for mysterious new project
- Nathan Fillion shares his love letter to 'Walking Dead'
- Kevin Hooks to direct Nelson Mandela mini-series for BET Networks
- Trevor Noah addresses Twitter backlash
- Woe-woe-woe: 23 signature sad songs of the past 20 years
- Jailbird watching: 13 memorable movie prisoners
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- Alicia, Nicki & Bey, Brooke Shields, Helen & Katie and More!