Part Pan’s Labyrinth and part pretentious perfume commercial, the exotic trip The Fall is littered with operatic violence and half-drawn characters who routinely bellow at the heavens. Darling Untaru, age 6, is a wonder. But her authenticity — as a hospitalized immigrant enamored of a crippled 1920s stuntman’s (Pushing Daisies’ Pace) tales — is tainted by Indian music-video auteur Tarsem, who unabashedly details his bullying in a self-indulgent featurette and commentary. C-
The Fall Part Pan's Labyrinth and part pretentious perfume commercial, the exotic trip The Fall is littered with operatic violence and...The FallSci-fi and Fantasy, Action/AdventureDan Gilroy, Nico SoultanakisPT116MR Part Pan's Labyrinth and part pretentious perfume commercial, the exotic trip The Fall is littered with operatic violence and...2008-09-12Lee Pace
Genre: Sci-fi and Fantasy, Action/Adventure; Starring: Catinca Untaru, Lee Pace; Director: Tarsem Singh; Author: Dan Gilroy, Nico Soultanakis; Seasons: 2; Runtime (in minutes): 116; MPAA Rating: R
Posted September 12 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Zedd shares his ultimate Memorial Day Weekend playlist
- 'Marshall Mathers LP' at 15: Revisit Eminem's best live performances
- Bill Murray is getting his own Netflix Christmas special
- Margaret Atwood talks Twitter Fiction and near-genius hashtags
- 'Hunger Games' photo portraits: EW exclusive First Look at upcoming book
- Keanu Reeves gets terrorized in new 'Knock Knock' trailer
- TLC airs '19 Kids and Counting' marathon after Josh Duggar child molestation allegations
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 10 hottest tours
- Melissa McCarthy: Did you know she was in...?
- Kendall & Lily, Jon Bon Jovi, Chanel Iman and More!