Part Pan’s Labyrinth and part pretentious perfume commercial, the exotic trip The Fall is littered with operatic violence and half-drawn characters who routinely bellow at the heavens. Darling Untaru, age 6, is a wonder. But her authenticity — as a hospitalized immigrant enamored of a crippled 1920s stuntman’s (Pushing Daisies’ Pace) tales — is tainted by Indian music-video auteur Tarsem, who unabashedly details his bullying in a self-indulgent featurette and commentary. C-
The Fall Part Pan's Labyrinth and part pretentious perfume commercial, the exotic trip The Fall is littered with operatic violence and...The FallSci-fi and Fantasy, Action/AdventureDan Gilroy, Nico SoultanakisPT116MR Part Pan's Labyrinth and part pretentious perfume commercial, the exotic trip The Fall is littered with operatic violence and...2008-09-12Lee Pace
Genre: Sci-fi and Fantasy, Action/Adventure; Starring: Catinca Untaru, Lee Pace; Director: Tarsem Singh; Author: Dan Gilroy, Nico Soultanakis; Seasons: 2; Runtime (in minutes): 116; MPAA Rating: R
Posted January 17 2015 — 11:46 AM EST
- 'The Messengers' premiere: Heaven or hell?
- Casting Net: Ben Stiller confirms Penelope Cruz will be in 'Zoolander 2'
- 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk' gets Veteran's Day 2016 release
- Five Broadway tickets to snag before Tony nominations make it impossible
- 'Star Wars': 5 revelations from Carrie Fisher at Celebration Q&A
- 'Batman v Superman' trailer is here; official release by Zack Snyder follows leak
- Never-before-seen passage from Madeleine L'Engle's 'A Wrinkle in Time' found
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Madonna's Cone Bra turns 25: How this Gaultier lingerie's legacy lingers
- Naomi Campbell, Jessica & Rosario, the Star Wars Cast & More