Part Pan’s Labyrinth and part pretentious perfume commercial, the exotic trip The Fall is littered with operatic violence and half-drawn characters who routinely bellow at the heavens. Darling Untaru, age 6, is a wonder. But her authenticity — as a hospitalized immigrant enamored of a crippled 1920s stuntman’s (Pushing Daisies’ Pace) tales — is tainted by Indian music-video auteur Tarsem, who unabashedly details his bullying in a self-indulgent featurette and commentary. C-
The Fall Part Pan's Labyrinth and part pretentious perfume commercial, the exotic trip The Fall is littered with operatic violence and...The FallSci-fi and Fantasy, Action/AdventureDan Gilroy, Nico SoultanakisPT116MR Part Pan's Labyrinth and part pretentious perfume commercial, the exotic trip The Fall is littered with operatic violence and...2008-09-12Lee Pace
Genre: Sci-fi and Fantasy, Action/Adventure; Starring: Catinca Untaru, Lee Pace; Director: Tarsem Singh; Author: Dan Gilroy, Nico Soultanakis; Seasons: 2; Runtime (in minutes): 116; MPAA Rating: R
Posted September 12 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Disney eyes live-action 'Prince Charming'
- Ezra Koenig of Vampire Weekend lands own Beats 1 Radio show
- 'Sesame Street': Sonia 'Maria' Manzano's 7 favorites
- 'Hannibal': No go at Netflix, Amazon
- Caitlyn Jenner gives empowering talk in new 'I Am Cait' trailer
- Michael Eisner clarifies comment that beautiful, funny women are 'impossible to find'
- Sluggish Fourth of July box office no picnic for Hollywood
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- Pippa Middleton, Ryan Reynolds, Jessica Alba & More!