I kind of like to imagine Kaity Tong, anchor of the CW11 News at Ten telecast here in New York City, casually scanning her notes, then looking up and seeing Kujo’s face reflected in the camera lens. (“Gah!”) Kind of similar to the “wipes steam off bathroom mirror, sees killer’s reflection” trick from any number of horror movies, but with a Broadcast News-ian twist.
Posted September 12 2008 — 2:21 PM EDT
- #MakeFilmsIntoTVShows Twitter trend was long overdue
- The Best of 2016 in entertainment, from A to Z
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming 2,' 'Bad Boys 4' set for Summer 2019
- Jennifer Lawrence can't believe Chris Pratt speaks German
- 'Justice League' director Zack Snyder eyeing 'The Last Photograph'
- 'An Inconvenient Truth' sequel debuting at Sundance in Jan. 2017
- Preview the opening scene of the 'Last Man on Earth' fall finale