Imagine two of your favorite HBO shows that not enough people watched – The Comeback and In Treatment – mixed together into a series of bite-sized webisodes, and you’ll have Lisa Kudrow’s Web Therapy, a new 15-episode Web series at the Lexus-branded LStudio.com. The Friends alumna plays Fiona Wallace, a shrink with some serious boundary issues and a Valerie Cherish-like capacity for self-delusion. (As on The Comeback, the comic tone here is bone-dry and played for maximum cringeworthiness.) As on In Treatment, we’ll get to see Fiona treat five patients over the course of the series. The first three episodes, all featuring a patient named Richard (played by Tim Bagley) who has his own boundary issues, are streaming now at the site; future episodes will depict Fiona’s sessions with patients played by Christopher Guest regulars Jane Lynch and Bob Balaban, Office alum Rashida Jones, and Kudrow’s producing partner, Dan Bucatinsky. Check out the first episode below, then let us know if you’ll be watching the whole series or if you lack the patience.
Posted September 24 2008 — 7:22 PM EDT
- 'The Walking Dead': Ezekiel speaks! Khary Payton gives first interview
- John Oliver responds to 'Gilmore Girls' teaser
- Venice Film Festival 2016 lineup includes Natalie Portman's 'Jackie'
- Cara Delevingne and Dave Franco give James Corden new eyebrows
- Kanye West compares life to 'Meet the Parents' in new interview
- Cara Delevingne and Dave Franco Drop the Mic with James Corden
- The inhabitants of Alice’s Wonderland, ranked
- 'Alice in Wonderland': Witticisms and Wisdom From the Disney Classic
- 'John Tucker Must Die': Where Are They Now?
- 15 Captivating International Crime Thrillers
- 'Planet of the Apes': See the Famous Faces Behind the Makeup
- Toronto Film Festival 2016: See First Look Images From This Year's Lineup
- 'One Tree Hill': Where Are They Now?