Music mogul Lou Adler?s cult classic Ladies and Gentlemen, The Fabulous Stains — about the rise and fall of a protoriot grrrl band — contends that even punk upstarts are destined to be commodified. Never mind the message; just enjoy early turns by Lane and Dern (as two-thirds of the Stains), appearances by members of the Sex Pistols, and the stars? giggly commentary. Best of all are the catchy-ashell original songs that inspired real-life rockers from Bikini Kill to Courtney Love. A?
Ladies and Gentlemen, The Fabulous Stains Music mogul Lou Adler?s cult classic Ladies and Gentlemen, The Fabulous Stains — about the rise and fall of a protoriot grrrl...Ladies and Gentlemen, The Fabulous StainsMusicalNancy DowdPT87MR Music mogul Lou Adler?s cult classic Ladies and Gentlemen, The Fabulous Stains — about the rise and fall of a protoriot grrrl...2008-09-24Ray Winstone
Genre: Musical; Starring: Laura Dern, Diane Lane, Ray Winstone; Director: Lou Adler; Author: Nancy Dowd; Runtime (in minutes): 87; MPAA Rating: R
Posted September 24 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Ridley Scott talks turning Philip K. Dick's 'The Man in the High Castle' into 10-episode series
- Exclusive: Subway tunnel rave turns deadly in 'Survive the Night' trailer
- 'Edward Scissorhands' 25th anniversary Blu-ray: New details
- Demi Lovato: 'Summer' turns into fall
- The Roots play 'Rappers Delight' with the Philadelphia Mayor for Fourth of July
- John Oliver's Shallow Dive: 15 topics in 60(-ish) seconds
- Miley Cyrus cameos as a skateboarding heartthrob on 'Stone Quackers'
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Rumer & Khloé, Usher, Cara Delevingne & More!