It’s not exactly Radiohead giving away their latest songs. On Sept. 23, Michael Moore offered a free download of his new film Slacker Uprising on slackeruprising.com — if you can call this four-years-out-of-date, rock-the-vote infomercial a film. It was shot in 2004, when Moore led a preelection tour of 62 cities, mostly college towns. He offered ramen noodles and clean underwear to any student who agreed to vote, a joke that’s become (happily) archaic. Moore?s studentmobilization drive now looks prescient, but he should have kept this piece of wallpaper agitprop on the shelf. D
Slacker Uprising It's not exactly Radiohead giving away their latest songs. On Sept. 23, Michael Moore offered a free download of his new film Slacker...Slacker UprisingDocumentaryMichael MoorePT100MUnrated It's not exactly Radiohead giving away their latest songs. On Sept. 23, Michael Moore offered a free download of his new film Slacker...2008-09-24
Genre: Documentary; Starring: Michael Moore; Director: Michael Moore; Author: Michael Moore; Release Date Wide: 09/23/2008; Runtime (in minutes): 100; MPAA Rating: Unrated
Posted January 17 2015 — 11:46 AM EST
- Golden Trailer Awards 2015: The winners list
- 'Criminal Minds' finale react: Another BAU member takes their leave
- Casting Net: 'Revenge' star Emily VanCamp returns for 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Jennifer Love Hewitt not returning to 'Criminal Minds': EW exclusive
- 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' and 'Barbershop 3' given 2016 release dates
- 'Mindy Project' axed at Fox; hope at Hulu?
- 'Vampire Diaries': Julie Plec on finale, Nina Dobrev farewell
- Free Comic Book Day: 15 superhero must-reads
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- Chrissy & John, Reese Witherspoon, Charles Esten & More!