After wowing audiences at this year’s Toronto film festival, Jonathan Demme’s ensemble drama Rachel Getting Married hits theaters this Friday. And it stands to earn Anne Hathaway her first Oscar nomination. Check out Part 1 of my Oscar Watch interview with Hathaway below to learn how the young actress pulled off such a difficult part.
Posted September 30 2008 — 4:35 PM EDT
- Steven Yeun on why Glenn has yet to kill another human on 'The Walking Dead'
- 'Creed,' 'Empire,' 'Black-ish' win big at NAACP Image Awards
- Ethan Hawke to play resurrected assassin in '24 Hours to Live'
- CBS orders medical drama pilot 'Sensory' from Ridley Scott, David Zabel
- The Originals: Julie Plec blogs the return of Josh
- Julie's Diary: 'Vampire Diaries' boss goes behind the scenes on Paul Wesley-directed episode
- What if movies ended when someone spoke the title?