Yes, it’s essentially an updated take on the party scenes from Sixteen Candles, Summer School, and Clueless, stretched out to feature-film length. But the 10 Year Reunion Edition of Can’t Hardly Wait is worth watching for the parade of familiar faces alone. Pretty much every ’90s-era teen actor — including four future Six Feet Under alumni and no fewer than nine Buffy players — wobbles through this silly, underrated gem about a raucous graduation party where parents are conveniently MIA. The new extras are mostly useless: None of the female leads returned for the commentary, which is particularly shocking when you consider that Jennifer Love Hewitt usually attends the opening of a garage door. And who exactly was clamoring for the lass who played ”Girlfriend #2” to regale us with her on-set memories? B
Can't Hardly Wait Yes, it's essentially an updated take on the party scenes from Sixteen Candles, Summer School, and Clueless, stretched out...Can't Hardly WaitRomance, Comedy, DramaPT100MPG-13 Yes, it's essentially an updated take on the party scenes from Sixteen Candles, Summer School, and Clueless, stretched out...2008-09-30Freddy Rodriguez
Genre: Romance, Comedy, Drama; Starring: Lauren Ambrose, Ethan Embry, Seth Green, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Freddy Rodriguez; Director: Harry Elfont, Deborah Kaplan; Runtime (in minutes): 100; MPAA Rating: PG-13
Posted September 30 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Zoolander 2' had most successful comedy trailer launch ever
- 4 things you never knew about 'Rocky IV'
- Rashida Jones: Drake's 'Hotline Bling' dance is basically the Carlton
- Eddie Redmayne on trying to find some of 'The Danish Girl' in himself
- Rashida Jones & Jimmy Fallon perform epic holiday song parody medley
- 1D's Liam Payne announces third single from 'Made in the A.M.'
- New 'Luther' trailer asks: 'You scared of me?'