Yes, it’s essentially an updated take on the party scenes from Sixteen Candles, Summer School, and Clueless, stretched out to feature-film length. But the 10 Year Reunion Edition of Can’t Hardly Wait is worth watching for the parade of familiar faces alone. Pretty much every ’90s-era teen actor — including four future Six Feet Under alumni and no fewer than nine Buffy players — wobbles through this silly, underrated gem about a raucous graduation party where parents are conveniently MIA. The new extras are mostly useless: None of the female leads returned for the commentary, which is particularly shocking when you consider that Jennifer Love Hewitt usually attends the opening of a garage door. And who exactly was clamoring for the lass who played ”Girlfriend #2” to regale us with her on-set memories? B
Can't Hardly Wait Yes, it's essentially an updated take on the party scenes from Sixteen Candles, Summer School, and Clueless, stretched out...Can't Hardly WaitRomance, Comedy, DramaPT100MPG-13 Yes, it's essentially an updated take on the party scenes from Sixteen Candles, Summer School, and Clueless, stretched out...2008-09-30Freddy Rodriguez
Genre: Romance, Comedy, Drama; Starring: Lauren Ambrose, Ethan Embry, Seth Green, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Freddy Rodriguez; Director: Harry Elfont, Deborah Kaplan; Runtime (in minutes): 100; MPAA Rating: PG-13
Posted September 30 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Drake is releasing more new music in December
- Charlie Puth cancels remainder of tour due to sickness
- Universal Studios Japan is getting an entire 'Minions'-themed area
- President Obama dances to 'Hotline Bling' with Usher, Janelle Monáe
- Bradley Cooper visited Lady Gaga on the set of 'Saturday Night Live'
- Viola Davis to campaign in supporting actress category for 'Fences'
- DJ Khaled documented his son's birth on Snapchat