Yes, it’s essentially an updated take on the party scenes from Sixteen Candles, Summer School, and Clueless, stretched out to feature-film length. But the 10 Year Reunion Edition of Can’t Hardly Wait is worth watching for the parade of familiar faces alone. Pretty much every ’90s-era teen actor — including four future Six Feet Under alumni and no fewer than nine Buffy players — wobbles through this silly, underrated gem about a raucous graduation party where parents are conveniently MIA. The new extras are mostly useless: None of the female leads returned for the commentary, which is particularly shocking when you consider that Jennifer Love Hewitt usually attends the opening of a garage door. And who exactly was clamoring for the lass who played ”Girlfriend #2” to regale us with her on-set memories? B
Can't Hardly Wait Yes, it's essentially an updated take on the party scenes from Sixteen Candles, Summer School, and Clueless, stretched out...Can't Hardly WaitRomance, Comedy, DramaPT100MPG-13 Yes, it's essentially an updated take on the party scenes from Sixteen Candles, Summer School, and Clueless, stretched out...2008-09-30Freddy Rodriguez
Genre: Romance, Comedy, Drama; Starring: Lauren Ambrose, Ethan Embry, Seth Green, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Freddy Rodriguez; Director: Harry Elfont, Deborah Kaplan; Runtime (in minutes): 100; MPAA Rating: PG-13
Posted September 30 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt