Hey, rockers, ready to put down those plastic guitars and prove that you’ve really got rhythm? Try the cult Dreamcast game Samba de Amigo, in which a psychotically smiling monkey shimmies in exotic environments while you shake your controllers (and booty, presumably) to match the Latin beats. Samba is now getting a Wii-lift, with cordless Wiimotes replacing the original maraca controllers and a bevy of new tunes helping you get your mambo on. As a challenging rhythm game, Samba on the Wii is sadly hindered by its spotty motion controls. But pop it in after a round of tequila at your next party and you’re sure to be yelling for mas maracas. B+
Posted September 30 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': What's happened to Agent May?
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' star on Ghost Rider's surprising move
- Damian Lewis in talks to play the villain in 'Ocean's 8'
- 'Chicago Fire' creator breaks down episode 100's big surprises
- 'Suicide Squad' Honest Trailer takes aim at the 'worst heroes ever'
- Joe Biden clarifies 2020 presidential bid comments
- 'This Is Us': Chris Sullivan on that Toby cliffhanger in the winter finale
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016: See Photos From the Catwalk
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans