What are the most commonly used words in the English language? This huge list — with an elegantly interactive sliding scale — ranks ‘em: from ‘the’ (No. 1) to ‘conquistador’ (No. 86,800).
Posted September 30 2008 — 2:52 PM EDT
- 'The Flash' debuts first look at Flashpoint
- Tim McGraw crashes wedding and sings 'My Little Girl'
- Police investigating incident at Chris Brown's home
- 'Criminal Minds' promotes Paget Brewster to series regular
- Warren Beatty's 'Rules Don't Apply' to premiere at AFI Fest opening night
- 'Hamilton': Watch 13 of the best #Ham4Ham performances
- Barb from 'Stranger Things' to join Archie reboot 'Riverdale'