It was the Live at Red Rocks concert video more than the live EP — both included on the Deluxe Edition Under a Blood Red Sky with unreleased material — that put the spotlight on four lads with a gift for rat-a-tat-tat anthems. Performing against a dramatic backdrop (rocks, fire, rain), U2 works with an urgency that would be diminished by subsequent superstardom and messianic posings. Essential for ”Sunday Bloody Sunday” — as sung by a youthful dreamer with a weakness for white flags. A?
Under a Blood Red Sky It was the Live at Red Rocks concert video more than the live EP — both included on the Deluxe Edition Under a Blood Red SkyUnder a Blood Red SkyRock It was the Live at Red Rocks concert video more than the live EP — both included on the Deluxe Edition Under a Blood Red Sky2008-09-30
Genre: Rock; Lead Performer: U2
Posted September 30 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Empire': Lawsuit claims kids were mistreated during filming at youth detention center
- Classic album covers get the 'Star Wars' treatment
- 'Mr. Robot': Carly Chaikin on the big Darlene shocker
- Prince's Paisley Park estate will open for public tours in October
- 'Another Period': Natasha Leggero, Riki Lindhome on season finale
- Katie Ledecky throws out first pitch as Bryce Harper holds her medals
- 'Serial': Adnan Syed alibi witness shoots down attempts to discredit her
- Flashback to the 2001 'Summer Catch' Premiere
- Fall Movie Preview 2016: 'Fantastic Beasts,' 'Rogue One,' and 76 Other Films
- Flashback to the 1996 MTV Video Music Awards
- See All of EW's Fall Movie Preview Covers
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your comedy nominees are...
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your drama nominees are...