It was the Live at Red Rocks concert video more than the live EP — both included on the Deluxe Edition Under a Blood Red Sky with unreleased material — that put the spotlight on four lads with a gift for rat-a-tat-tat anthems. Performing against a dramatic backdrop (rocks, fire, rain), U2 works with an urgency that would be diminished by subsequent superstardom and messianic posings. Essential for ”Sunday Bloody Sunday” — as sung by a youthful dreamer with a weakness for white flags. A?
Under a Blood Red Sky It was the Live at Red Rocks concert video more than the live EP — both included on the Deluxe Edition Under a Blood Red SkyUnder a Blood Red SkyRock It was the Live at Red Rocks concert video more than the live EP — both included on the Deluxe Edition Under a Blood Red Sky2008-09-30
Genre: Rock; Lead Performer: U2
Posted September 30 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Watch your emotions get dramatic in 'Inside Out' and 'Inception' mashup trailer
- 'Doctor Who' stars lend voices to 'Lego Dimensions' game
- Exclusive: Catch up on 'Rectify' with a 'Serial'-inspired podcast
- Let's rewatch the eerie first trailer for Amazon's 'The Man in the High Castle'
- U2 releases trailer for short film starring Woody Harrelson
- Mignolaverse and 'Hellboy' welcome iZombie co-creator Chris Roberson
- 5 reasons Gal Gadot is a woman who kicks ass
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- Pippa Middleton, Ryan Reynolds, Jessica Alba & More!