I’m not sure anyone’s life merits a 50-part miniseries, especially someone who died as young as Bruce Lee. Still, how awesome does this sound? Too bad we’ll probably never see it in America. Maybe we can trade China a 20-part series on John Wayne, plus a 15-part series on Clint Eastwood, four parts each on Schwarzenegger, Willis, and Stallone, and half a part each on Steven Seagal and Jean-Claude Van Damme.
Posted October 8 2008 — 2:00 PM EDT
- Beyoncé was already a star at age 10, unearthed footage proves
- See Madonna twerk to 'Bitch I'm Madonna' on Carpool Karaoke
- 'Major League' star Margaret Whitton dies at 67
- 'Supergirl': Will we ever meet Earth-1 Kara Danvers?
- 'How to Train Your Dragon 3' delayed until 2019
- 'The Flash' winter finale will change the direction of the show
- ANOHNI urges president to release Chelsea Manning
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday