Hi there! I am thrilled to welcome you to my new blog for EW.com. My mission is to provide you with intimate access to what’s new, what’s hot, and what’s a hot mess in the worlds of music and fashion. I’ll be updating this blog daily with juicy scoop from parties, premieres, concerts, openings, fashion shows, studio recording sessions, and more. Plus, I’ll be packing my video camera so I can capture all of the moments that don’t make it into the magazine. Though the content is pretty lean at the moment (cut me some slack—it’s only day one, people!), I’ve got a full calendar and some very fabulous things planned in the coming days and weeks. So don’t be a stranger, and please remember to holler back at your girl!
Posted October 9 2008 — 5:30 PM EDT
- 'Chicago Fire' creator teases how the pilot inspired episode 100
- Grammy nominations 2017: Kelly Clarkson, The Chainsmokers, more react
- 'Stranger Things' soundtracks score Grammy nods
- Katie Holmes on taking the reins for her directorial debut 'All We Had'
- 'Below Deck' season finale sneak peek teases Ben and Kate clashing
- 'Game of Thrones' actor Peter Vaughan dies at 93
- Trevor Noah blames Donald Trump's advisors for enabling his tweeting
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'